Darts Buddy

My Anastasia Dobromyslova collection
Just took a few pics of my Anastasia Dobromyslova collection

Datadarts courtesy of kamikersie - I already had the spare flights on the sides and the bottom

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Grand Slams

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

and the box she signed for me at a Heart of Darts exbo in April

Unicorns gold, silver and black in their boxes. Only reason I got them in 26g was that was the only weight I could find them all in at the time lol. I also have a set of the golds in 22g that I used in a few matches several years ago.

I even have the Anastasia maxi case that I store the 22g golds in, along with several spare sets of the Unicorn flights

Ana is appearing at another Heart of Darts exbo next year, hopefully I can get her to sign the Unicorn boxes then, and also get a proper signature on the maxi case as well.

While I was taking the pics I had a few throws of the 26g Unicorns (silver and gold anyway) and must admit they flew quite nicely considering I'm used to throwing primarily 23g darts - it's got me thinking about getting some heavier darts and giving them a whirl.
Great collection again Mike. :thumbup:

You want to go to a higher weight, here's your chance to try out them Sherrock's at 25 gram now. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice collection! Didn't know she had that many darts.
got no money at the moment Brad - but Fallons darts are on the "to try" list
(10-12-2016, 05:47 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Nice collection! Didn't know she had that many darts.

I think there's also a Machina version in the Unicorn range, and most likely another one or two in there that I haven't thought of lol.  I'm also still waiting for he Monster darts to make it to the shops as well.
(10-12-2016, 05:50 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 05:47 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Nice collection! Didn't know she had that many darts.

I think there's also a Machina version in the Unicorn range, and most likely another one or two in there that I haven't thought of lol.  I'm also still waiting for he Monster darts to make it to the shops as well.

Very Nice Collection MC1958. I was wondering the other day what has happened to the Release of her Monster Darts?

Mugs Away
Bret
Dart Teams: Nighthawks 13 time FWDA City Champions and 14 time MDA City Champions.
Current Team: Tonnage 2 time FWDA City Champions

https://s1228.photobucket.com/user/bret1...t=3&page=1

Current Darts: 
Back Up:
Very nice Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great collecction. I had no idea she had a signature dart before Unicorn. The grand slams looked like a nice alternative to bristows or a lewis type dart.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Wonderful collection. I wonder if we will see her monster darts
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Great collection Mike and thanks for showing us all, can you tell me please are the rings on the Grand slams deeper than the current Harrows Bristows?.
Just ordered the Bulls Virus and have been thinking about the RD Martin Phillips to get just a little more grip
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Not sure to be honest Chris - I've got a set of the gold Bristows somewhere but can't remember where I put them lol - I really need to get this flat sorted so I can put all the darts on display lol
(10-12-2016, 07:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not sure to be honest Chris - I've got a set of the gold Bristows somewhere but can't remember where I put them lol - I really need to get this flat sorted so I can put all the darts on display lol
OK Mike, I have a set of the gold Bristows and the rings are shallower than my Hellfires.
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice collection mate, I really like the black ones.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Nice collection ...
I "Almost" pulled the trigger on a set of Unicorn Golds in 2014 . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Better collection than mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice one mike... You are sure about the autographed poster now? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two of my many sets . Phase 1 black and Anastasia Machina . nedy 2 803 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova 20.40g TheRedBit 21 3,840 01-27-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Titan
  Anastasia's The G 25 4,373 01-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Anastasia Collection Aaron Makepeace 13 1,853 01-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Anastasia monsters Aaron Makepeace 8 1,586 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mc1958