Darts Buddy

Tez Tickles collection.
After re reading the title of this thread I have a feeling a few of you may be disappointed by the following pics

This is my small but humble darts collection,

My current flyers.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My practice darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My MvGs

My RD Falcon GTs (paint removed)

John Part Silver Star (paint removed)

Phil Taylor Silverlight Tungsten look brass darts.

I like to have my darts dressed and on display and having ordered a few of the popular pencil stands I will have plenty of room to add new sets.

I would like to collect darts that I will throw so will be keeping my eye out for any 25-27g that take my fancy. I already think a set of John Lowes need to be in my collection.

Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Nice darts and great pictures, thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Thanks Chris

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Nice little collection there - and trust me, I'm not disappointed with the pics after seeing the title lol

The 24g unknown paint removed darts are Unicorn John Part Silver Star, not sure of the other unknown set off the top of my head
I love the setup on the 9five G3's, looks beautiful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you for the identification mc1958

Cheers Walker they sure are pretty darts I really want to put gold points on them but don't want to send them away and am too tight to buy a repointer. Maybe one day

Cheers
Tez

Been thinking on the other unknown ones - I would go with Phil Taylor Silverlight tungsten look brass darts

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=27238
Good collection. Gen3 well matched colour scheam
Valencia/Spain

Again thank you mc1958, makes sense them being Taylors as they were the ones that started me on the hunt for a heavier rear grip fatter dart and how I ended up with the Gen3s.

Cheers
Tez

Hey Tez - very nice darts indeed!!

I've been on the fence about trying the Phil Taylor Targets that are your match darts, mostly because it is hard to imagine how they fly.
I've asked on here before to other members, so I will ask you as well. Can you describe how they fly? It is a weird dart to gauge maybe because of the paint scheme but I am really curious about how they feel on release - front heavy, rear, etc etc. I've owned pixel grips before as well so I would also like to hear how the grip works.

Your thoughts would be appreciated and thanks for sharing your darts!
Hey Nucky,

I shall try my best to answer your question but I'm no Getagrip when it comes to analysis of a darts flight.

Firstly the grip/coating issue .... I grip these darts at the back more or less over the Target logo with my thumb and first finger, my index finger resting loosely under the middle pixel grip holding the dart up straight , I find the coating to be no issue at all. 

I don't consider myself to have a particularly heavy throw (by that I mean I don't power the darts to the board like say MvG)
The only way I can describe the flight path is that it loops up slightly then drops in which would suggest front loaded possibly?

My darts do sit pretty straight in the board though! If that's any help?

As you can see from the pics I use short stems and standard size and shape flights, I just couldn't use the supplied set up for the life of me.

Sorry if that information is of no use whatsoever but I'm just a casual chucker who is usually the one asking questions

Cheers
Tez

Nice collection Tez and good pics. Nice setups on the darts too
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

As mentioned nice darts and set ups. Thanks for sharing.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Thanks Guys.

Big part of the hobby for me is dart tarting and seems I'm up to standard on that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Throwing well ah that'll happen eventually,as long as they look pretty hitting 26s I'm happy.

Cheers
Tez

A new addition to the slowly growing collection,

Winmau Steve Beaton 24g

Cheers
Tez