Darts Buddy

New Darts Nutz (s) 1000+ posts
Congratulations to GWN (Brad ) for becoming a member of the elete omnipotent classy praise worthy 
group of individuals who have the envious distinction of being able to call themselves a Dart Nut  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Congratulations Brad, you have been Nutz for a while though LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Congrats Brad. Always hepfull allways responding and a great dealer.
Congrats Brad! +1
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Congratz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice hopefully won't be too long until I'm there
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We need to contact the health dept. there may be an epidemic building up steam.

Congrats guy.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers lads, really enjoying the forum here since I've been back. DNF a massive +1!! :thumbup:
Congrats Brad, enjoyed reading your posts, keep them coming +1 for the milestone

Member previously known as Daveheald

WOW that was quick! Great posting Brad and now your truly NUTZ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-08-2016, 04:43 AM)Rodney Wrote: Congrats Brad, enjoyed reading your posts, keep them coming +1 for the milestone

(10-08-2016, 02:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: WOW that was quick!  Great posting Brad and now your truly NUTZ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Rodney and Darren, lots of waffle by me the last couple of months for sure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Waffles are good with maple syrup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-08-2016, 03:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Waffles are good with maple syrup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Indeed, lots of fine maple syrup available my way as well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I feel hungry now, off to find something to munch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-08-2016, 03:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Waffles are good with maple syrup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And peaches....with corned beef hash on the side.  Makes me want to break out my waffle iron and burn a few Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6000 POSTS, AGAIN! ChrisTheFish 5 395 07-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Post #1000 - thanks to all! WhiskyPops 25 1,961 09-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Last Post: The Nomad
  Congrats Jugger, passing 3000 posts... Great White North 13 1,518 03-11-2017, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Red'75™