Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Doubles down
Just a routine I learned from Karl at A180 darts,  throw 3 darts at D20, then D18, D16, D14 etc down to D2, then try to beat your score each time,

Each time you hit a double its "one" point,

Very basic but its surprising how much it makes you focus when trying to beat your score, !
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like throwing doubles in training will do this l8r today
I like basic routines, easy to understand but difficult to master Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Its what I do every time when I practise, I do this 1st then a bit of 121 then onto 501, just seems to work for me,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

nice routine

i suppose one could couple it with a "2nd round" of the odd doubles (D19, D17,....,D1) as an alternative as well, no?

i'm not very good so i find myself needing D7 and D9 and D13 a lot..... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I never thought I'd be so adept at subtracting 26 from any number....
(10-07-2016, 08:18 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Just a routine I learned from Karl at A180 darts,  throw 3 darts at D20, then D18, D16, D14 etc down to D2, then try to beat your score each time,

Each time you hit a double its "one" point,

Very basic but its surprising how much it makes you focus when trying to beat your score, !

another simple practice game, thanks.
Great practice routine! Thanks! +1
I liked it so much that I added it as an application on my practice website. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Feel free to try it!

I feel it just keeps you focussed and makes practise a bit harder without realising ,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

just signed up +1 texas
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-17-2017, 05:19 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: just signed up +1 texas

Great! Please let me know if you have any questions or requests!
Send PM here or through the form/email on the site! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-17-2017, 05:24 PM)Texas Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 05:19 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: just signed up +1 texas

Great! Please let me know if you have any questions or requests!
Send PM here or through the form/email on the site! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.