Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My latest darts display stand
Another acrylic make-up brush/pen/pencil display stand, but works perfect for 4 sets of darts all splayed out:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I only ordered the one at £3.50 delivered, but think I'll be ordering another couple at the end of the month. I just need to sort out my flat so I can put all these things on proper display lol
Them things are great, cheap as chips n all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm gonna have to grab a few myself
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A "Halo" of Rasta's, very cool. :cool1:

Great looking stand, really like the clean/simple look.
Nice Mc1958,

Seems the Harrows 10 hole stand is out of stock at DC, but this one looks so much better,do you happen to have a link to the seller please?

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Looks like they have none left at the moment but I'm sure they will come back in stock - just look up "acrylic pen pencil display" in ebay
Really cool MC, love it, especially for the price! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
That's a really cool stand and very reasonably priced. I like the shape of it for displaying the darts
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

LOL this could get addictive buying these things, I think that's possibly the best design yet though, off to buy one now lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Reminds me of Sydney Harbour Bridge which was built here in smoggie land by the way Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

was it really, i never knew that Darren.

that is a really cool stand
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Looks good. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

You can't beat the prices of them.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Just tried some thicker barreled darts - Target Apollo, Andy Fordham, Carrera C3 and John Lowe Gold Hero

Really classy display stand. I'm on a road trip now but once back on the farm will check something like this out
Very cool Mike, I will definitely keep a look out for them.
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(10-06-2016, 07:34 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just tried some thicker barreled darts - Target Apollo, Andy Fordham, Carrera C3 and John Lowe Gold Hero

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...fgkm53.jpg]

Nice! Ordered a couple from Amazon US, here's a link for anyone on this side of the pond.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JQ1NFVO?psc=1

Cheers,

Pat

Match Setup: [font=Arial]23g Target Keith Deller
[/font]w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

nice stand, the darts look cool like that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest DRA Cases have been published The Jester 19 1,447 04-30-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  Darts stand. Knoxyefc 4 262 03-05-2020, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
Smile My latest tryout B2B180 5 629 02-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Last Post: gumbo2176
  Targets latest post. Mackemchris 22 1,280 04-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Last Post: holmesness
  latest design by abraham and i! Panos Limperidiss 15 908 03-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Panos Limperidiss
  Tablet stand for darts? iamtiddler 1 232 01-18-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  How to put your collection on display vanJupp 33 3,878 03-22-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  My latest project The Jester 5 760 03-21-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Pocket dart protector and display stand mc1958 9 1,052 02-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Cross pulls off astounding display of composure and quality arrows to oust MVG Dartsweb 30 3,743 01-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cosmo