Darts Buddy

Benito van de Pas cheating!!!
Seems Big Ben likes cheating these days by accepting wrong doubles as game shot - this was from Fridays pro tour event - luckily KP went on to win the match

This is the right way for a cheater to lose. Lose you're dignity accepting a busted outshoot and end up loosing the match too. Well done Painter
I've seen stuff like this a few times now but never seen a player point out the mistake to the ref. Any videos of that happening?
That does not look good. I guess it could have been a mistake but i would be pretty sure he knew
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-02-2016, 11:11 AM)rich345 Wrote: That does not look good. I guess it could have been a mistake but i would be pretty sure he knew

No way could it have been a mistake, it was cheating pure and simple.
I don't believe it's possible for you to pull the dart from the wrong double and not know. I just don't think it can be done; you have to know.

I think it's inexcusable to do it. He could argue that he was taking the scorer's decision but I don't reckon he would have accepted it if the dart hit D6 and the chalker called "No score" believing it had hit D13.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
To add to the above, not sure if he blocked him as well but he also stopped following Painter on twitter after the incident
What a muppet
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You can clearly see that its in D13, even Painter's looking like wtf
Phil Taylor must've looked like a proud father after that moment, considering his history....
Ryan Searle probably enjoyed it as well
The lighting must be incredibly bad if both the players and the ref never saw that!!!! Unreal!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It's a big if, but what if Paint's ends up winning that match and possibly goes on to win the final?

IMO a fine and/or at the least Benito should give up his monies won for that round to Painter.
I Think he has a bad feeling about this. Can't believe he just plays like this never happend

Enjoy darts
may all the doubles be with you

Reminds me of the Taylor accident in gibraltar a few years back.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-spo...at-4425448

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE