NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW
Great review. I know what i'll be looking for now. Here in Canada the Supamatch 2 and Blade 5 are almost identical in price and most are saying the blade 4 (Supamatch 2) is better than the Blade 5. No Brainer..

Cheers
(03-13-2018, 01:36 PM)caper4g Wrote: Great review. I know what i'll be looking for now. Here in Canada the Supamatch 2 and Blade 5 are almost identical in price and most are saying the blade 4 (Supamatch 2) is better than the Blade 5. No Brainer..

Cheers

Thank you caper4g.
I dont have a Blade 5 so icant tell you my opinion on this. But the supamatch 2 is a great board
Ayup John

Great review, of the original sisal darts board.
RD had these on offer for £19:00 not long ago!

Shed

Just checked RD, still on sale at a bargain price of £19:99.
(03-13-2018, 01:36 PM)caper4g Wrote: Great review. I know what i'll be looking for now. Here in Canada the Supamatch 2 and Blade 5 are almost identical in price and most are saying the blade 4 (Supamatch 2) is better than the Blade 5. No Brainer..

Cheers

We are kind of limited by prices on boards here caper, so if you find a good deal on one grab it
(03-13-2018, 06:22 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup John

Great review, of the original sisal darts board.
RD had these on offer for £19:00 not long ago!

Shed

Just checked RD, still on sale at a bargain price of £19:99.

Thank you Shed inn.
The supamatch 3 released so thats wy the price is so low. Really great board.
When i get my hand in the supamatch 3 i will make a review too
It's been about three months since we put these on the wall and after about 10 events they're still good. The only thing that I would change, and I have already mentioned it somewhere else, is its silver number ring. I'd rather have the white one. Not that I look often at that ring while playing but the white one is clearer.
(03-13-2018, 07:21 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Cheers

We are kind of limited by prices on boards here caper, so if you find a good deal on one grab it

Same here. The cheapest price I can find for a quality board on Amazon is around $65. Being a prime member my shipping is free. Amazon also has an excellent return policy in case of any defects so I guess those two things makes the price a bit more palatable. Are you guys paying about the same price in Canada Crusher?
Liberal heathen
(03-14-2018, 10:02 PM)cubdog Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 07:21 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Cheers

Same here. The cheapest price I can find for a quality board on Amazon is around $65. Being a prime member my shipping is free. Amazon also has an excellent return policy in case of any defects so I guess those two things makes the price a bit more palatable. Are you guys paying about the same price in Canada Crusher?

You have to search around, Amazon is usually decent if you wait for deals, i think a majority that i've seen on the forum have got there Blade 4's & 5's from Costco, i lucked out on my Blade 5 my league president got a deal on 4 boards he got one for himself and i got it from him for $65, there isn't alot of actual dart shops here anymore there Pool & Spa places they dont know what to charge
I'm a Sams member, not by choice, but we don't have a Costco local to us. Anyway I checked for boards at Sams and they only have off brands in cabinets. My brother in law has a Costco membership so I'll have to start checking with them online. If i get lucky and find a deal I'll send him out to get one for me.
Liberal heathen
(03-14-2018, 10:32 PM)cubdog Wrote: I'm a Sams member, not by choice, but we don't have a Costco local to us. Anyway I checked for boards at Sams and they only have off brands in cabinets. My brother in law has a Costco membership so I'll have to start checking with them online. If i get lucky and find a deal I'll send him out to get one for me.

I got mine online from Costco free shipping, my best friends wife has a membership so she got it for me, even came on a sunday
(03-14-2018, 10:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 10:32 PM)cubdog Wrote: I'm a Sams member, not by choice, but we don't have a Costco local to us. Anyway I checked for boards at Sams and they only have off brands in cabinets. My brother in law has a Costco membership so I'll have to start checking with them online. If i get lucky and find a deal I'll send him out to get one for me.

I got mine online from Costco free shipping, my best friends wife has a membership so she got it for me, even came on a sunday

Is he your new best friend LOL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(03-14-2018, 10:47 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 10:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Is he your new best friend LOL
Nah been my best friend for 40 plus years, but it's good his wife has a Costco membership and will order stuff for me lol
Never tried this one will have to eventually
The supamatch 2 board is a nice board. I got one after having a blade 4 (2013) and it was basically identical to a blade 4. I have a soft spot for Nodor as they were the main tournament boards in the 80's & 90's (bdo and early pdc tournaments). Now I believe Nordor, Winmau and Red dragon are all part of the same company.

I am currently using the Puma "The bandit" board as it is easier to get in Australia, and cheaper than the British boards.
[Image: GetSignature.ashx?id=146]
(04-10-2018, 10:44 AM)ross_churchill Wrote: Never tried this one will have to eventually
You will no regret it. Its on of the most durable boards in the market. I have it for more than a year and it still be in a more than great condition.

(04-10-2018, 02:00 PM)Smiling Assassin Wrote: The supamatch 2 board is a nice board. I got one after having a blade 4 (2013) and it was basically identical to a blade 4. I have a soft spot for Nodor as they were the main tournament boards in the 80's & 90's (bdo and early pdc tournaments). Now I believe Nordor, Winmau and Red dragon are all part of the same company.

I am currently using the Puma "The bandit" board as it is easier to get in Australia, and cheaper than the British boards.

Yes they are identical. And yes these three are part of the same company.

The funny is that i want a Bandit board but its to expensive here in Greece so its easier for me to have a Nodor Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 136 52,204 04-28-2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 78 38,637 04-22-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 69 32,516 01-30-2020, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Chappers
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 134 69,791 01-15-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Palmi
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 121,108 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,609 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 25,839 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 50,376 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 128 154,479 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Cuesoul Pro Championship Dartboard review and Cuesoul surround review Getagrip 10 5,930 12-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Getagrip