Shot Darts

Datadart Night Force 28g
Hello friends,

I've used a long, slim barreled dart every since I start playing 6 years ago. In May, I had spine surgery and since then the long, slim-barreled darts just don't feel right anymore.

I had a set of 30g Puma torpedo shaped darts laying around and I was messing with them a bit the other night and they felt divine when I threw them, but a bit heavy and les grippy then I would prefer. It seems that throwing with less force is ideal for my body and the heavier weight of the dart made the darts go where they should, so to speak.

I've spent the last week or so researching and settled on buying the Datadart Night Force 28g dart. Does anyone have any experience with these darts? Were you happy with them?

Thanks all.
good evening. i hope you will fully recover.
i dont have any expirience with the darts you are asking about but
1st. i have to set of datadarts (icon and ct) and they are awesome. very well made darts
and 2nd did you thought about having a little bit lighter dart (e.g. 25gr) but with lower tungsten percentage. like 70%?
Hope your surgery went well but I have not tried those darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Showtime Force ST...coming 11th April rich345 14 2,464 03-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  G-Force / Datadart Icon - G.Anderson? Dimensions? Gary Jenkins 7 2,049 02-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Last Post: rich345