Harrows Darts.

Get well soon Wolfie
Just read that Martin Adams is battling with prostate cance.

So get well soon Wolfie and hopefully we see you back on the stage.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
All the best Wolfie, get well soon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Man that sucks. My wife's boss just got finished with his radiation and chemo treatments and had a PET scan done a couple days ago and it shows no sign of that dreadful disease still existing in him. But I've seen enough people go through this and, unfortunately, it is almost always just a matter of time before it returns.

Hopefully Wolfie can get the treatments he needs and caught it before it got too good a foothold. Sometimes the treatment can be more debilitating than the disease until it is under control. Good luck to the man.
Just read a few articles and if positivity has an affect then Martin has every chance...
Class act..........................tick
Legend of the game........tick
World Champion..............tick tick tick
Gentleman........................tick

Everyone on here will know someone who the big C has affected and im sure I speak for everyone when I say his positivity and determination. Can help him beat this f@!+k of a disease
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-30-2016, 01:19 AM)hamo Wrote: Just read a few articles and if positivity has an affect then Martin has every chance...
Class act..........................tick
Legend of the game........tick
World Champion..............tick tick tick
Gentleman........................tick

Everyone on here will know someone who the big C has affected and im sure I speak for everyone when I say his positivity and determination. Can help him beat this f@!+k of a disease
Yes
Oh this is terrible news. I hope he beats it.
Get well soon Wolfie.
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

Best of luck to him Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Really awful news

Best of luck to Wolfie

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Hope he'll get well soon.
Dangit, this sucks to hear. Hope he beats it and get well soon!

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Get well soon Wolfie!
Terrible news for Martin and his family. Get well soon Wolfie
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Terrible news! Here's to a total remission Wolfie!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup Comrades

We're all in your corner Wolfie.

Shed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wolfie hopes to be enriched by appearing at the ‘home of darts’ hamo 4 915 05-27-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Sidewinder