Harrows Darts.

Monty Python question
John Cleese was once quoted as saying "The Americans all love 'The Holy Grail', and the English all love 'Life Of Brian', and I'm afraid on this one, I side with the English."

This American's overwhelming preference of Holy Grail definitely supports his theory. I was wondering how everyone else on the board felt. 

I'm British and, while I love both, I'd say I prefer Life Of Brian.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Not watched them for many years, but from memory Life of Brian for me as well
Life of Brian. For sure. 

I don't like the end of the gral (or i don't understand it :s )
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

LOL I prefer The Holy Grail actually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Holy grail for me for sure
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
For me it has to be Holy Grail, but I just asked my grandad and he said Life of Brian. Maybe its a generational thing.
holy grail for me too. dont get me wrong i love the life of brian also, but something about the grail just gets me everytime
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

(09-28-2016, 09:44 AM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I prefer The Holy Grail actually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
So how you will vote Hillary or Trump you Yank
180-1(33)

Has to be Life of Brian for me
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Life of Brian for myself. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Holy Grail for this American.    But my favorite after Monty Python broke up and quit making movies and doing their show as John Cleese in "Fawlty Towers".     I wish they would have made more episodes of that show as it was hilarious.
I only say Holy Grail because the black knight scene is one of my favorite comedy scenes of all time
Unfortunately? I must also admit to Holy Grail being my favorite, but I did quite enjoy Life of Brian as well.

Also, though I know it isn't a true Monty Python film, I really liked Jabberwocky.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

I love both but thinking about how many times I have seen each, I would watch The Holy Grail now as I've seen it few times. Which means I probably prefer Life of Brian :-)