Double Top Darts.

Phil Taylor Phase 5 Titanium Adaptors????
The drill is I have some Rosso Phase 5 darts coming my way which are second hand but without the infamous (Phase 5 Titanium adaptors & the replaceable tops for the flights like sticks that hold the flight)

My question to everyone - I see to get a set of the Phase 5 Titanium adaptors that screw into the barrel and then the flight stick screws into that is like £10/£11. Didn't know if there is a cheaper option about? Also regarding the titanium adaptors is it likely they will break or need replacing as it looks like you can't buy them alone only as a set with the flight sticks. as for the tops they come in colours and easy to get hold of - I know for a fact the tops as in the plastic flight holder stems break from tiem ot time

If anyone has used them please tell me your feedback

Thanks
Jake
Darts: (Winmau Navigatior Plus) (23g)  Medium Red Dragon Shaft (White) Panda Amazon Flights (White)

Best Checkout: 160 in IDL, 102 for Pub team & 108 against a mate.

2015 180's - 3
2016 180's - 8
2017 180's - 19

Total 180 count - 30
(09-26-2016, 09:49 PM)Arnold1990 Wrote: The drill is I have some Rosso Phase 5 darts coming my way which are second hand but without the infamous (Phase 5 Titanium adaptors & the replaceable tops for the flights like sticks that hold the flight)

My question to everyone - I see to get a set of the Phase 5 Titanium adaptors that screw into the barrel and then the flight stick screws into that is like £10/£11. Didn't know if there is a cheaper option about? Also regarding the titanium adaptors is it likely they will break or need replacing as it looks like you can't buy them alone only as a set with the flight sticks. as for the tops they come in colours and easy to get hold of - I know for a fact the tops as in the plastic flight holder stems break from tiem ot time

Thanks
Jake
you wont break the titanium bit
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-26-2016, 10:10 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 09:49 PM)Arnold1990 Wrote: The drill is I have some Rosso Phase 5 darts coming my way which are second hand but without the infamous (Phase 5 Titanium adaptors & the replaceable tops for the flights like sticks that hold the flight)

Thanks
Jake

So in other words no need to buy a spare set of the Titanium bit??? also if I wanted to is the tread 2BA as could I put pro grips on?

Thanks
Darts: (Winmau Navigatior Plus) (23g)  Medium Red Dragon Shaft (White) Panda Amazon Flights (White)

Best Checkout: 160 in IDL, 102 for Pub team & 108 against a mate.

2015 180's - 3
2016 180's - 8
2017 180's - 19

Total 180 count - 30
(09-26-2016, 10:16 PM)Arnold1990 Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 10:10 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote:

Thanks
Jake

So in other words no need to buy a spare set of the Titanium bit??? also if I wanted to is the tread 2BA as could I put pro grips on?

Thanks
you wont need spares un pro grips fit Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I never liked the slik stiks though so you may be best off using normal stems
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Taylor barrels Evolve Darts 8 1,182 12-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Woodie9t9