Shot Darts

Anybody tried the bulls 95% classic range
Morning nutz
Has any  tried these
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=38516

Ive got a thing for bristow style darts, just wondering how they compare, too the others out there!
I can't tell from the picture whever the grip is shallow like the o Shea's gen 1 from target or more like harrows duzza's
Haven't tried them but they look shallow to me
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Think I'll put them to buy list, better wait for the new Norris darts to come through the letter box before I buy anymore!
Hope this shows the depth of the grooves more clearly me8!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's perfect thank you very much, the edges seem quite square. Will definitely have to give these a go, always room for more bristow style darts in the collection!?
One can never have too many darts!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-26-2016, 04:10 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: One can never have too many darts!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There speaks a true Dartsnut Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

hmmm too shallow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Shot range on the way mc1958 48 3,422 05-25-2020, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Argos darts range B2B180 1 375 03-13-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Dave_79
  Dartsclearance Classic: Rainbow Edition vanJupp 35 2,417 04-24-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Dartsclearance: Pentathlon Pro-Classic vanJupp 23 2,264 02-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  New Cuesoul Challenge range vanJupp 36 3,481 01-17-2018, 03:52 PM