Target Darts.

Taylor reaffirms he's the best ever!
Taylor rolled back the years.

11-5 vs MVG, 11-3 vs wade, 10-2 vs Thornton, 10-4 vs mvg, 10-5 vs wright! Non one came close. Best I've seen taylor since he thrashed mvg in the matchplay 3 yes ago! 

Ruthless throughout the tournament for me Taylor showed he's still no1. 

Just how many inaugural titles have his name first? Its insane

Taylor had the old swagger back and I think this will do wonders for his confidence! I mean who leaves d17 and takes it out?? - outrageous stuff!

U could see in MVG's face he was like "sh*t the old Taylors turned up" 

Am I gushing....yes
Am I thrilled... Yes

Why?????......

It shows that age is irrelevant and what's more like Ali we should appreciate Phil whilst we have him!
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

I had a feeling going onto the final he'd have a shot, he looked in superb form. Guess he took that break at just the right time!

If you're going to win, win in style I say. I bet he knew he was going to hit that D17. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I got this feeling this thread could be very intersting. Waiting for kevmode.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Ayup Comrades

Taylor was deffinitely the best player and deserved his win.
But he showed he has no class by giving the wa*ker sign on live tv.
What a numpty he is !

Shed
Yes he's a classless sod at time's

However....... You can't question his passion! 30 yrs on and a career winning g everything and still hungry as foook!

Guys a one off! - no one will ever, ever, ever, ever match his success!

Please follow my blog:

Congrats to Phil Taylor!
(09-25-2016, 10:15 PM)Shed inn Wrote: Ayup Comrades

Taylor was deffinitely the best player and deserved his win.
But he showed he has no class by giving the wa*ker sign on live tv.
What a numpty he is !

Shed

Was a decent event and a well played final and win by Taylor til he did what he did post match.  Talks about going away softly over a period of 18 months or so or going out on a high, not by doing numpty headed shenanigans like this he won't.
Congrats to Phil but MVG is the best ever dart player.
I think he was extra focused because he wanted his name on the new trophy first Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

When he's broken all Taylors records he will be Kev

Please follow my blog:

(09-26-2016, 12:02 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: When he's broken all Taylors records he will be Kev

And you, I, and most of the knowledgeable people that follow darts know that's not going to happen, ever.

I guess Kevmode doesn't watch much darts or have access to good streams because the preview to the matches yesterday evening had Wade, Lewis, Anderson and MVG all acknowledging that Taylor is the best that's ever played the game.

Yes Kevmode, even MVG said it.
(09-26-2016, 11:43 AM)kevmode Wrote: Congrats to Phil but MVG is the best ever dart player.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(09-26-2016, 01:14 PM)Kosumo Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 11:43 AM)kevmode Wrote: Congrats to Phil but MVG is the best ever dart player.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/DMTUvrf.jpg]

Well, to be fair, it doesn't take Nostradamus type prediction ability to call this one.    The troll will come out at the merest mention of who's the greatest posts and repetitively insert his view on the subject, no matter how invalid, mistaken and yet to be proven it is.

The last time I saw a man crush like this is when my little sister was a teen and The Partridge Family was on TV and she had a crush on the young guy David Cassidy.
Lmao Gumbo i picture he sits there with a green towel then pleasures himself, then does the double fist pump when he sees MVG
(09-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Lmao Gumbo i picture he sits there with a green towel then pleasures himself, then does the double fist pump when he sees MVG

You sir, have a way with words.   LOL   That is a vision I choose to not have, but I can see your point.    I'm thinking he's likely 13-16 by the way things come off.