Harrows Darts.

Best wall bracket that is also compatible with the Target Vision 360 light system???
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the most secure and strongest wall brackets to hold up my G2 dartboard, but it needs to be compatible with the Target Vision 360 light system as well?

I like the look of the One80 Rotafix but don't think it'll work with the 360?

Any thoughts would be gratefully received Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Cant really say as I don't have one so not sure how it attaches but from pics that I have seen I would be surprised if anything will work with it.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Someone on another forum got it to work with the Unicorn wall clamp using a flat head screw and another adjustment or two from memory, but I think the only thing it will work with properly is the usual little bracket you get with the boards
Thanks chaps, & sorry for the delay in replying.

For now, I'm just going to use the bracket that comes with it, but what I've done is changed the supplied 4mm screws to 4.8mm and extended the length of the screws to 32mm (about double of the ones in the box).

I've also bought some 30mm brown rawl plugs as none were supplied, which is just stupid!

That should give the board a better chance of not falling off the wall.

I'm also going to get some kind of rubber anti vibration pads to put between the wall and the 3 plastic feet on the Vision 360 to eliminate any extra noise etc...
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GRAN BOARD bracket dimensions ? DartMan 1 2,275 02-01-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Christo973
  Best bracket? codo180 6 532 06-29-2020, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Best mounting bracket Burner 25 5,602 05-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: nixer55