Harrows Darts.

Show us your Rastas
Can't believe neither Larry or me have started a thread like this before, so here goes lol

As Larry has just posted a pic of one of his sets on the new facebook group I got all mine out for a photoshoot, and they didn't all fit on the one pic lol

1 - the latest version all in 23g - the top 3 sets I removed the paint, and I also had another set of these but gave them away to a young lad at an exbo back in May

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

and
2 - the rest - 3 of these sets come with signed trifold wallets, the bottom two sets being prototypes before the latest version above came out

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not sure but I think I may like the Rastas lol
LOL I thought there was one but guess not, nice collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I thought there was one as well but couldn't find one using the search lol
(09-23-2016, 01:47 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I thought there was one as well but couldn't find one using the search lol

I've seen many of posts about Rasta's in various threads, not one specific however I could find like Mike mentioned.

Is the current version your match/favorite ones to throw Mike?
yes Brad, hopefully got my first game back on Thursday next week and I'll be using one of the sets with the paint removed - just not sure which of the red or black logo flights to use yet. Another of my old teams is playing on Monday so I may go along to that after work and have a watch depending on how I feel.
(09-23-2016, 01:55 PM)mc1958 Wrote: yes Brad, hopefully got my first game back on Thursday next week and I'll be using one of the sets with the paint removed - just not sure which of the red or black logo flights to use yet.  Another of my old teams is playing on Monday so I may go along to that after work and have a watch depending on how I feel.

Good to see you're back playing league, both the red/black look good IMO.

Go with whatever matches your shirt maybe, bit "Dart Tart-ish" I know. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry what is Rastas mean?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
(09-23-2016, 02:12 PM)TheCrane180 Wrote: Sorry what is Rastas mean?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Jamie Lewis is nicknamed the Rasta and these are Jamie Lewis darts from Red Dragon - therefore they are called Rastas
Pretty good display of them. I'd say you have enough to fall back on if you break them during play and good luck at league play
My gold Jamie Lewis darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice smithy - if you ever feel like selling them lol
Cheers MC. I really like Jamie's darts. I have the black, 2 sets of silver and this gold set. I believe there was only 2 sets of the gold made. I'm a collector like yourself, but i especially collect player used sets. I have a set used by Jamie as well.
Very nice darts everyone. They are very nice darts for sure. The black look nice I must say
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

These are mine - got them on ebay a while back for 6 quid  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I only recognised them as Jamie Lewis when I saw the lion, they were heavily tarnished and just listed as 'darts'. No word of a lie, these are the only set I've bought where I hit a 180 with my first throw ! Unfortunately it proved to be a fluke as subsequent throws proved to be less impressive. Still, a nice addition to the collection.
Nice one - don't know what it is with the lions but one of my sets has them on and they are only on two barrels as well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Rastas Family Portrait mc1958 37 2,615 06-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  23g Jamie Lewis Rastas 2018 mc1958 48 6,619 05-18-2018, 08:09 AM
Last Post: mc1958