Double Top Darts.

loctite superglue n storm points
i just glued my storms in they kept coming loose how long would you leave them to bond?cheers in advance
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use them pretty much right away if it's a good quality instant superglue
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Instantly, what are they glued into?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(09-22-2016, 05:58 PM)rich345 Wrote: I use them pretty much right away if it's a good quality instant superglue
cheers i wasnt sure with storms because not much air can get to the glue
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-22-2016, 06:01 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Instantly, what are they glued into?

95 gen 3 s
(09-22-2016, 06:04 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote:

95 gen 3 s

Show us your set up then?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(09-22-2016, 06:30 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 06:04 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote:

95 gen 3 s

Show us your set up then?
trying to work out how to post pics but just using the stems and flights that come with them and 26mm gold storms

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Dart Repointer - Designa do storm points? andjayik 15 1,983 01-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Little al