Target Darts.

Shot! Cody Harris Darts
I don't think they have been posted here yet.

Nice looking barrel if you ask me, but only available in 23g and they retail for 70$. Manufacturer site

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Oooo, very nice, I likey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Yeah looks a nice dart
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Only for middle Grippers
180-1(33)

I wonder why most shot darts seem to be very thick. A lot of their 22g darts are around 50mm but are anywhere from 6.5 to 7mm.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

(09-21-2016, 09:03 PM)rich345 Wrote: I wonder why most shot darts seem to be very thick. A lot of their 22g darts are around 50mm but are anywhere from 6.5 to 7mm.

to make them thinner you need higher tungsten %
180-1(33)

Their more expensive darts are 90%. I understand that if it's a players dart they are made to the players spec but their standard range darts are also very rhick

Nice looking darts. I like the flights too.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

i think they look a little like the winmau nicholsons. i must say I've heard only good things about shot darts. the engraving towrds the front is a nice touch

Nice looking darts. Might have to give these a whirl.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden