Harrows Darts.

The NEW Trinidad Barkley
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TRINIDAD BARKLEY

If you're comfortable throwing the 18g John Loews, and always wanted grip that goes all the way to the back, this has got to be it! The new Trinidad Barkley looks to me to be a more dedicated design with nicer, more elegant cuts than the LP. The rear cuts on the Barkley also looks like it's going to last much longer.

Looking like a new take on a vintage, classic design, the overall profile seems to remind me of the shape and shortness of the John Loews, but that is about where it ends. I don't know why, but this design kinda reminds me of a new, updated retro take of a Neutron Bomb!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm not sure of the Trinidad design genealogy, but I guess this could also be an advancement of the classic thick ring cut designs of the Duran 1s, and the Pryors, with an added twist borrowed from the Evander made into a thin ring design. However, I'd say the Barkley looks to me to be a much more refined version of all the darts, especially the Evander!

Evander: https://www.e-tri.jp/en/barrel/info.cgi?id=63

I would so get this, if only it were longer, but drilled out more and perhaps a touch lighter.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can these be used both ways ?
180-1(33)

Technically, yes. What balance one gets depends on how the darts are drilled. I haven't found out as these darts have not been released yet/no reviews at the moment.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
look good
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yes they are a very sweet looking design. I can only imagine throwing these though and have to wait for a review from somebody lucky enough to use them
(09-21-2016, 02:57 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Yes they are a very sweet looking design. I can only imagine throwing these though and have to wait for a review from somebody lucky enough to use them

I would grab them if they were longer, and still as wide!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for posting this - those look ideal for me. I'm currently using 18 gram Unicorn Phase 5 LP which are a very similar shape and size. Been looking to try a slightly heavier barrel and also like the grip and looks of these, +1.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-21-2016, 07:37 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Thanks for posting this - those look ideal for me. I'm currently using 18 gram Unicorn Phase 5 LP which are a very similar shape and size. Been looking to try a slightly heavier barrel and also like the grip and looks of these, +1.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Carlin! If it helps, I'm glad I posted it up!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.S. How deep are the P5 LPs drilled? If there's space, you could consider adding some weight.

(09-21-2016, 08:14 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 07:37 PM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Thanks for posting this - those look ideal for me. I'm currently using 18 gram Unicorn Phase 5 LP which are a very similar shape and size. Been looking to try a slightly heavier barrel and also like the grip and looks of these, +1.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Carlin! If it helps, I'm glad I posted it up!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.S. How deep are the P5 LPs drilled? If there's space, you could consider adding some weight.

They're drilled out about 8mm front and back AD - which only leaves 2 or 3mm of space to add tungsten putty after taking stem and point threads into account. I'm pretty much sold on getting these Trinidad's when they're available now - I know this barrel shape works for me and well, any excuse for new darts tbh  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Show us your set-up when you get the Barkley's, and let us know what you think ... or even do a short review if you like!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(09-22-2016, 06:52 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Yeah, I see what you mean. Show us your set-up when you get the Barkley's, and let us know what you think ... or even do a short review if you like!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll get a review up when I get my hands on a set, cheers  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.