Darts Buddy

first 180
how long did it take you guys before you hit your first 180?
Started in January and hit my first in June so about 6 months after I first started. Hit 12 in total now. Probably could have hit one a month or two earlier but I missed on the last dart alot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm approx a year in and still not quite done it, been so very very close, but not hit the magic one yet!
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
from what i remember it was only a few days after i started playing. I remember my dad swearing (which was rare in front of his kids) and then telling my mum that it took him nearly a year to hit his first one.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
years for me. I just cannot get three darts consistently placed. Have thrown three now in the last year and quite a few close calls so don't put a time on it just enjoy the game and they will eventually happen.
Took me about a month, give or take a week.
Started playing in January and was out of work at the time so I was practicing pretty much all day back then.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Took me about 8 months. Just keep at it. I hate to hear when people are like "took me a week" lol like come on.
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

lol you gotta keep counting those 140s so you have something to feel good about Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i started beginning of august and i am up to 28 140s so far Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I forget now, think it was a few months, but its hard to quantify really as in all the time I played from the odd times throwing as a kid then a teenager then when I re-played about 30+ I was not really taking it serious but just throwing very casually.

When I did decide to take it more serious and play properly for at least 2 hours a day I hit my first in less than 2 weeks.

So not sure if I count the few months were I was just having the odd casual throw as I honestly never even thought I would get anywhere near a 140 never mind a 180 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Took me about two years. I envy all of you and your natural talent.
(09-24-2016, 04:02 AM)chaddukes Wrote: Took me about two years. I envy all of you and your natural talent.

I don't think I had natural talent for darts, my throw was terrible and eyesight poor, it was just a case of been persistent and then eventually I got some consistency and grouping improved, so although what I had was not great I made the best of it. I did hit more 180's afterwards in the following weeks but quite often I did not even know they were in until I got up to the board.

The weird thing is since I lost my natural throw I developed one which I would say is a lot better technically but I don't think I play as well as I did when I had my natural throw, quite a lot worse I think.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't know when I hit my first 180, far too many sleeps since then.  I'm sure it was probably in my first year, when me and a mate were playing very regularly at the time on his home board.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
OMG! i did it! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
my first 180:
Congrats, man! Looks good.
Well done Davey, the first of many. :thumbup: