Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Datadart Orion Smooth (20g)
Love smooth barrels, I'm looking forward to giving these a throw later Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts. Although in the end I found smooth darts not for me, I really likes these and the way they felt once warm
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Bit of an acquired taste ain't they.
I've been using Hankeys for a while now but I just ain't the biggest fan of how front loaded they are
I've often wondered what they're like to throw, do they have a slight taper or just dead straight?. They look good. I'll have to try a set one day.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Just straight mate, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to throw em yet but they feel really nice in hand
The biggest problem I had was not a lack of grip but a lack of reference point.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Yeah I hear that mate, it can definitely be problematic sometimes, luckily for me though no matter the dart I always have my thumb at the very end of the barrel just before the stem Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Walker. Keep us posted when you've tested them.

I don't think the reference point gonna be a problem to me, no matter what dart I use I rest my middle finger on the point right at the barrel.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
After giving them a few throws they're actually great darts, haven't had one slip yet and the way they slide in next to eachother like the Hankeys do is lovely
The best part is they ain't front loaded and they're longer so they actually suit me much better
Gonna give them a good run out over the next few weeks and see if they can replace my match darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am now 100% sure Peter Wright keeps tabs on this forum.
(09-17-2016, 08:37 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I am now 100% sure Peter Wright keeps tabs on this forum.

It would appear that way Joeri. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Waiting for my set to come in, threw a friends set of jenkins and couldn't believe how nice they were to throw. Figure I'd try the less expensive orions to see if smooth is for me.
My hands take forever to warm up though...could be a problem?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I bought them last week. First throws were strange. I first thought they are a bit light for me. But after a few days they feel really comfortable and also quite sticky as well, especially when your hands warm up. I really recommend to try these smooth barrels.