Target Darts.

Hamo's Collection (new)
Ok nutterz!!! I have decided to let my old collection thread die a death and rest in the archives of this section. Most of you who seen the last thread will know I had to restrict myself to player only sets or I would end up like MC and Grip

Bought a house at the beginning of the year and that has led to a new dart room all for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Pictured the collection before they went on the wall so I'll share them here...there will be more to come from the man cave and I'm going to need more holders...the ones I made are filled already Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll start with a pic of the board and most of the darts beside 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Have to start the arrows off with my own personal VOKs line. 24g HAMO (These come standard with tornado points but I swapped over to change the balance a bit)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A a limited edition set of the Dartsnutz darts #41/50
Now onto the general collection 
21g Masterdart MvG's
24g Peter Wright Euro 11
24g Anderson Dreamboys
24g Anderson Ph1
24g Anderson Ph2
23g Anderson Ph3 World Champion
The Anderson Family
22g Taylor Phase 1
24g Taylor Phase 2 Gold
24g Taylor Phase 3
23g Taylor Phase 4 (sigmas)
26g Taylor Phase 5
25g Taylor Phase 6
24g Taylor 9five Gen 1
The evolution of the power
20g James Wades Ph1

23g Lewis Ph1
24g Daryl Gurney originals (never mass produced)
22g Signature Bristow
24g Knurled Bristows
A pair of C0ck......neys
23g Fittons
22g (datadart?) Kings
22g Winmau King Gold
25g Barney Machina
21g Priestleys
24g Whitlock Ph1 Gold
22g Beatons
24g Atkins
22g Winstanley Ph1
24g RD Masons (discontinued)
23g Waites Ph1
23g Fordhams
21.5 CSM Robbie Greens
24g Nicholson Onyx 
23g Target Bunting Ph1
24g Target Chisnall Ph1
20g Websters (originals)
24g O'Shea
25 Parts
24g Duzza's
24g Kim Huybrechts 

And a final shot of them all lined up in very rough order by length
Nice collection, great photography too mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats on getting a room for yourself devoted to the darts.

Quite a nice collection there - Lots to like
Nice collection, love the shelf set up room looks good
A fine collection you got there! Great pics too.
Thanks lads...need more shelving already but few other bits to do as well...

collection coming on well, few rare sets in there along with the general ones
Wow that's a great selection of lovely darts, thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
And for the OCD out there the shelves will all be aligned at the same angle...Just took after firing up Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking collection you've got ongoing there Hamo. :thumbup:
(09-15-2016, 10:48 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice looking collection you've got ongoing there Hamo. :thumbup:

I always say I wont and cant get more but it always happens...maybe bite the bullet some day and sell the lot apart from the phase 1 Anderson's...have considered it before but can never bring myself to it
Just realised I have used 2 diff sized bits to drill the shelves....my head told me 5mm when it was 6 and that's what led to the darts lying at very slightly different angles....couldn't live with that so came up with an alternative by drilling one extra hole...seems ok for now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Will tidy all up over weekend time permitting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Beautiful collection Hamo, wonderfully displayed.

This is EXACTLY how I want my slowly growing collection to look in time.

Thank you for posting the darts in order as well, very interesting to see the progression shots especially for someone relatively new to collecting.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
great collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAMO'S COLLECTION hamo 21 5,276 09-22-2018, 12:36 PM
Last Post: nedy
  Hamo's old collection hamo 70 18,363 11-27-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Kev