Darts Buddy

Flight School A1 Drill Android App
Hey guys.. I just wanted to share with you an app I put out on the Play Store this morning.

I created it a few weeks ago and I've been using it myself. But thought I might share it.

It's a way to track your A1 Drill progress and 'keep score'. 

It's very customizable. You can have it track hits or marks. For example I usually play where I have to get 4 Marks per target and I've got to do it 3 times. And I only use the numbers 20-15. (Cricket practice). But you can set to the standard 2 single hits and 5 times each and do 20-13 if you want. Whatever combination of that. You could do for example. 9 marks/1 time. So basically you go round and round until you 9 mark every number. That would take me all day... 

It keeps pretty good stats on your completions/attempts and marks/hits per round for each number. It will give you cumulative stats and also your stats for that particular session. There's no graphs or stat reports at this time. But the stats are kept. So I could add that in some time... but I've got a lot of android projects I'm working on.

It's not a complete, polished app... I kinda just got it to work to my satisfaction so I could use it. But it's bug free (as far as I know) and it works pretty good. If you run into problems send me the crash report. Or give me feedback here.

Hope you find it useful in your practices.

Here's some screenshots:

Oh yeah.. here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rtsa1drill

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As long as George approves it looks good
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah I could remove his name from the description and call it something else if he wanted. I really don't care. I just made this for myself similar to how people make Excel spreadsheets. Just thought I'd share it since I know other people use this routine in their practices.
Awk yeah, I get what your doing and its very useful IMO but in my head it could invite people to download and just do drills rather than take the 'message' that Georges A1 tries to give people..

The two together could be fantastic as all my flight school stuff came through to my laptop and it was dropped in a harbour Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. long story there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks good, should be handy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I installed it on my Chromebook, looks good but I haven't had time to figure out how to use it yet.

BT
Alternatively, he could pull it from Play Store and send it to George, who could send it with the drills. It's a bit tougher to install that way though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dart Training - Android App mdt 138 12,147 02-19-2021, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Wayne
  Darts Scoreboard - Android Cobalt765 7 1,039 06-28-2020, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Marts3072
  Dart Pro Training Sheet - New Android App Nickrey92 0 450 04-02-2020, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Nickrey92
  Targeted grouping drill: K3 BigE 9 2,561 03-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Last Post: chak840
  Darts Scoreboard Android app Stevieb91 21 1,257 01-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: BJC
  Android/apple app for 100 Darts @ anything romeorr 2 541 04-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: romeorr
  I created an Android darts practice app. expos1994 30 4,137 01-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: expos1994
  KEY TREBLE PRACTICE DRILL Dorian 6 2,110 08-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Last Post: nivla