Shot Darts

B&W Jamie Harvey 26g 95%
I have had these darts for 10 years plus. My first set were stolen and i am now trying to find another set as a backup. If any one on here knows of a set or can belp me find another set i would be greatfull.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think ebay would be your best bet - there's a couple of sets on there at the moment at 22g and 23g, but you may get lucky and see a set in 26g
(09-15-2016, 05:56 AM)mc1958 Wrote: I think ebay would be your best bet - there's a couple of sets on there at the moment at 22g and 23g, but you may get lucky and see a set in 26g

looking on there daily. Fingers crossed
Send Them to Tony ,if you dont find a backup set
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-15-2016, 10:10 PM)Troll Wrote: Send Them to Tony ,if you dont find a backup set

im new on here who is Tony?
Sorry mate . Tony is custom darts makers .His logo is in bottom right corner of forum .He have made 5 custom darts sets for me personally and many more to members of this forum .His work always have been 10/10 . And he can make you replica set ,if you don`t get original one for backup
180-1(33)

(09-15-2016, 10:36 PM)Troll Wrote: Sorry mate . Tony is custom darts makers .His logo is in bottom right corner of forum .He have made 5 custom darts sets for me personally  and many more to members of this forum .His work  always have been 10/10 . And he can make you replica set ,if you don`t get original one for backup

Thanks for that, it may be the best option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jamie Caven - signed Pro Tour shirt mc1958 4 1,224 08-30-2016, 06:09 AM
Last Post: The G