Shot Darts

Rie Hoshino's New Harrows RHYTHM Darts
Might be one of the last migrations, Rie Hoshino used to be with Joker Driver, and actually had four releases the last of which I think before she went over to Harrows. If you recall in my Jonny / Joniken thread, some of the other distinctive players that migrated were Fallon Sherrock (Dynasty from Target), Haruki Muramatsu (Target from Monster), Shunpei Noge (Target from Cosmo).

I can only wonder why Harrows would want to sponsor a Japanese player who plays only soft tip, since soft tip is hardly heard of in the UK? My only guess is making their presence known /reinforced in the Asian markets, unless there are other plans for her and the other Harrows Japanese player.

Also, I suspect these darts may look much better in real life than in the photos.

RIE HOSHINO's 'RHYTHM'

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Design Description, I guess translated from Japanese found on the net:

Barrels in the rear portion ring cut and the Shark subjected to a composite cut of the cut, further combination of different ring cut of the thickness in the middle portion. Good Tebanare in takes reasonable, for us to achieve a clean jump without a habit. Because it also took a gentle taper, no hesitation to grip position. - DESIGN DARTS comment - both men and women, it is a design that is preferred by many Japanese players!

Balance, or COG, something that i feel EVERY manufacturer should include, besides measurements.
This is usually done by the retailers who have their customers' interest at heart:

And a comparison between Rie's earlier last three JD versions 
(sorry, I could not find the very first version, and the wrong sequence), and her new Harrows RHythm:

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Believe Harrows has been settling into the soft tip game over in Asia for awhile now.
(09-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Great White North Wrote: Believe Harrows has been settling into the soft tip game over in Asia for awhile now.

I hadn't a clue actually GWN. Can you let us know a bit more? I only know Unicorn had some Japanese style barrels from a long ways back, but only found out not too long ago. Even then, they are hardly heard of now, or any new developments.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-14-2016, 10:56 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: I hadn't a clue actually GWN. Can you let us know a bit more? I only know Unicorn had some Japanese style barrels from a long ways back, but only found out not too long ago. Even then, they are hardly heard of now, or any new developments.

Shingo Enomata has been with Harrows for a couple/three years and there's a few more in the soft tip game over there that have Harrows on their kit too.

https://harrows-japan.com/player-pro-zon...index.html

https://harrows-japan.com/news/index.html
Shingo. That was the other Japanese player I mentioned.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks GWN!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(09-15-2016, 04:12 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Shingo. That was the other Japanese player I mentioned.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks GWN!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'll have another look the next couple days and see what else I can find as well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Strange ad poster but like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Harrows released their Click system in Japan six months before Europe
180-1(33)

Wow they look nice. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Hopefully they'll be good value like other Harrows darts are too, if they get a EU/UK release.

E: 6980 yen is currently £51.53  :s

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(09-15-2016, 12:08 PM)Kosumo Wrote: Wow they look nice. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Hopefully they'll be good value like other Harrows darts are too, if they get a EU/UK release.

E: 6980 yen is currently £51.53 :O
Hope you are right my anime zealot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Bigger barrels than I thought she'd use. See her play Chizzy? Like his bull/20/19? WTF was that? Haha.
Small look at Harrows worldwide...

https://www.harrowsdarts.com/harrows-wor...-promotion
A very typical Asian soft tip style barrel, but good to see Harrows making moves in the Asian market
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(09-15-2016, 01:16 PM)Great White North Wrote: Small look at Harrows worldwide...

https://www.harrowsdarts.com/harrows-wor...-promotion

Josh, over there the Harrows are 'imported goods' which carry a premium, especially since it's a player's model. Even then, every thing is expensive there. Daytonas in the UK would cost 95GBP whereas over there, it's 141GBP.

Went to order these today but ended up buying these.