Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Dart Specifications Database - Any interest? Post your darts here
Great idea and its sure to be useful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Year: 2012.
Brand: Winmau
Model: Foxfire Style B
Finish: Natural
Tungsten: 80%
Weight: 24.5 g
Length: 40.7 mm
Diameter: 8.00mm
Awesome stuff. I'll have to try to remember about this when I'm at home and have some spare time
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(09-14-2016, 05:55 PM)LJohn_B Wrote: Wow nice thread and good work. Very useful!

I would help and add my darts to it, but I don't think my nephews caliper is very accurate these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r73...c9zcwa.jpg]

Isn't that the same make and model Darren uses ?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(09-15-2016, 04:11 PM)The G Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 05:55 PM)LJohn_B Wrote: Wow nice thread and good work. Very useful!

I would help and add my darts to it, but I don't think my nephews caliper is very accurate these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r73...c9zcwa.jpg]

Isn't that the same make and model Darren uses ?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nah that's much better!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Concur on the soft tip barrels as in barrel weight only no points/setup. Also those doing soft tips do what Joeri did and add (barrels only) to the listing.
@Getagrip, ElusiveDoubles85
Thank you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

@Vrachar player
Added. :thumbup:

@Great White North
I've just updated the first post, hopefully it makes things clearer for people to know what info to add.  Thanks for your input.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Apart from oft tip darts being listed down as barrel weight only, I'm not sure if contributors want to include this, but many barrels are contoured, and of some sort of torpedo profile, so the fattest part of the dart is usually where a person does not grip. Perhaps the fattest part, and the thinnest grip portion like the latest Winmau (?) specs?

Also, balance in terms of percentages since it's a numerical chart could be of importance to people using (especially) Japanese barrels as their designs / drilling can be fairly unique. What I've seen some shops do is list it as is: 54% - 46% with the first value being the front, and the second being the rear. Since tips and set-ups can be changed, let's assume supplied stock set-up.

Like I said, I'm really not sure if contributors want to take the trouble to find out and list it down, but if they do, kudos all around!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't want it to get too complex and put people off contributing all together, it could lose its simplistic values. Listing your own measured percentages is a little bit too hard core imo, but if people want and are prepared to do it, l can add a column for the weight distribution balance %. But, it's early days yet so I'll let things run as they are for now, to see how it's working out.

Us steel tip players are far more easily pleased.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
I understand, and that was why I mentioned all the 'if's and 'want to's ... I figured most folks probably won't go through the trouble.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Year: September 2016
Brand: Target
Model: Carrera C3
Finish: Natural/Pixel Grip
Tungsten (%): 90%
Length (mm): 50.3 mm (On the Target website 52.25mm is stated!)
Diameter (mm): maximum 7.1 mm 
Weight (g): 3x 21.1 grams
Sorry, my scales weighs only to one digit after the decimal point. Also I have to mention that I put storm points into the darts. But storm points and standard Target points boths weigh 0.9 grams.

Maybe I will post more measurements of my darts collections, when I have a better scale.
@Buckshot
I'm using 0-100g scales similar to what you see others use on the forum.  What I've been doing is rounding up or down the last 2 digits for weight and dimensions.  
e.g.
25.04 = 25.0 and 25.05 = 25.1

I think this is close enough for comparison and keeps the data clearer with only displaying one decimal place.

Thanks for posting :thumbup:

Images added

Images added

Images added

Images added

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart Specifications Database - Steel Tip Swiiiitch 12 10,780 10-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Elysian 2 & 3 specifications Stephen Thompson 1 405 07-29-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: donnie
  When do you know what kind of dart specifications you like? Xkyle813x 16 1,560 07-22-2018, 11:23 PM
Last Post: dervish
  Dart Specifications Database - Soft Tip Swiiiitch 3 3,132 10-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Swiiiitch