Harrows Darts.

23g One80 Regulators
I thought the O'Shea's were going to be my last new darts of the year, but it looks like I'll be back playing in a team at the end of the month - so to celebrate I decided to get myself a new set of darts lol.

I was browsing the shops and saw that Jochen Weissmann's shop in Germany had the One80 Regulator and Reptile darts featuring the ReFlex point that I have been trying to find for a while, and I eventually settled on the Regulator's.  I was actually thinking of finally getting a set of JW M3 handmade arrows before deciding to have a quick look at what else they had in their store.

Anyway, couple of quick pics of the packaging - the third one gives the measurements as I don't have the equipment to do this myself

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Couple of pics of the darts out of the box

And as is customary with these things, here is a picture of the christening lol

They aren't as grippy as I thought they would be, but they are still very nice darts - good quality as you would expect from One80.
Nice arrows Mike, well done on the max as well. :thumbup: 

Congrats on finding a team, all the best with it too.:cool1:
Last set this year eh!. That was short lived LOL.
Repeat after me my name is Mike and I am a dartaholic Ha Ha
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice looking darts but those reflex points would drive me nutz
lol - I think this set may well be the last this year - my daughter is currently working on her Christmas list for me, plus I need cash for the beer tokens if I'm going to be back playing, and I also need to save up for a few bits for the flat as well.
nice darts! really like the looks of those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
You're a very naughty boy Mike Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Look good but not sure the shape would be right for my front grip, looks a dart better suited to middle and rear grippers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

High quality looking set of darts and nice 180 as always Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Last purchase? Really? one80 make some nice darts those look super and I see they fly nice for you. Good darts
(09-12-2016, 04:53 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Last purchase? Really?  one80 make some nice darts those look super and I see they fly nice for you. Good darts

Yes, really.

I prefer playing to watching, and since my office transfer I've only played a couple of proper games in the last 12 months due to a couple of reasons, and it's been getting me down not being able to play. It was so bad I have been seriously contemplating giving it all up and just getting rid of my collection - I think I even said as much to Darren in a pm a couple of months ago.

About a week ago I came up with a way that means I can play competitively again for one of my old teams, even if it's only on the home nights of Thursdays - this has got my mojo starting to work again, and to celebrate I decided to buy another set for the collection (as you do lol), and got these ones.

There is a new set of MVG darts coming out shortly - I will possibly get a set of of those when they come out to add to the MVG collection, but that will definitely be it for the rest of the year if I get them.
The way I look at it is the motivation factor. Several years ago I said when I hit the infamous "180" I'd buy some new darts. That really got me going and now I don't hit that many but still reward myself after I meet a goal.

I'm trying to think of a goal I met recently that "allowed" me to purchase the AL-80's, but I guess that'll come soon enough.
I like the Regulators. However, yesterday, I had the point break-off in the board. I need to find a way to get these repointed or check on a warranty. Anyone have any ideas?
I have 2 sets of the Regulator darts. Today another point broke off in the board from the second set. Contacted One80 and they are sounding as if they're gonna work with me to replace. I'll update when resolved. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very nice darts!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)