Double Top Darts.

D.craft Gyro3, has anyone try this?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

looks like will flight more straight to target? 

right gyre for right handed players?
Interesting....and new to me at least.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
never seen it before. Looks interesting though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Looks a bit gimicky...
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Been around for a while, at least in Japan.

The idea of three fins is that it helps with grouping. Four fins is one more fin that gets in the way. Many projectiles use three fins as four tends to cause too much drag, but in darts, with such short throwing distances, I suspect you could use 5 fins without too much problems as well. Also, I think it was worked out by physicians or audiophiles that a tripod/triangular base provides optimal support while affording ease of adjustments. Which is why things like turntable platforms and even the most precise topographical support system uses only three points/legs, instead of four.

The concept of flights with ailerons is also not new. No idea when it started, but I'm sure Darren might have a clue. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  I wouldn't be surprised if this was experimented with since the time of paper flights. In short, the concept of ailerons works as it guides the projectile along its longitudinal axis, well, at least for some, but make sure you know exactly which way you spin your darts*. In real-life though, there are probably a lot more factors at play when one throws a dart that affects the flight pattern of the dart. 

Hope this helps me8!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

NOTE * Most people, even without knowing it, spin their darts, even if they say they don't. It's a fairly natural reaction of uneven platforms of uneven lengths (fingers) holding and releasing the dart. If you look at the slo-mo video of Pro PDC players, every single pro except one or two, spins their darts.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I tried them and hated them, my darts flew all weird.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-08-2016, 08:51 AM)Getagrip Wrote: I tried them and hated them, my darts flew all weird.

Could have been using the incorrectly angled flights Darren.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts spin counter-clock wise, and I need to use the ones that have the slant (from the back) that goes to the right. If I use the flights with the slant to the left, it flies super weird as the flights are desperately trying to fight against my left-hand spin. I suspect this could have happened in your case.

Even though there are few exceptions, most right-handers will spin their darts Counter-clockwise, or to the left, naturally, so they need this one:

Most left-handers will spin their darts Anti-Counter-clockwise, or to the right, naturally, so they need this one:

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

It may sounds like Voodoo to some, why not try going on a modern passenger plane without ailerons?  

Have to admit that for dart flight patterns, it might not make any noticeable difference, so while the concept is perfectly sound, it might just end up being 'an interesting product'.

Red Dragon do them that go both ways - Hardcore Rifle - tried both and hated them as well

https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/8784/...t-Flights/
and
https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/8785/...t-Flights/

There's also others called Spiraline - not sure how long they have been out or even if they are still available, but I didn't like those either
i should try them on my left handed laser guided self returning darts ,just a thought...
target carrera 24 gr c4s target titanium/ carbon stems,.target vision  flights
harrows bristow 24gr natural ringed,24g gold
harrows bristow 24gr cocked hand
harrows powerpoint 24gr vintage 1994
blade 4 board
ales and nails,BEER IN ACTION