Shot Darts

The 2nd Phil Taylor name-drop thread...
Started this on one forum, so why not start one here? Have some fun.

The thing is, Phil Taylor drops...quite a few names. So, simply...just list any names that you want to, mainly when a TV tournament is on.

I'll start with a few...

Jeremy Clarkson
Hilary Clinton
Triple H
Noel Fielding
Tess Daly
Gary Plummer (no surprises there)
He drops..? For example, he lost a name in a interview?
Sorry for the question, but english is not my first language.
First of all Me .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
As in 'drops' a name into an interview/conversation. Mentions 'famous names' when it's not really necessary.

Strange language is English!
(09-07-2016, 12:48 PM)Eric B. Wrote: He drops..? For example, he lost a name in a interview?
Sorry for the question, but english is not my first language.
Name dropping is practice where you mention important people.
180-1(33)

(09-07-2016, 12:51 PM)mark-essex Wrote: As in 'drops' a name into an interview/conversation.  Mentions 'famous names' when it's not really necessary.

Strange language is English!
Language isn`t strange ,it just serves people how made it .But that only means that Englishmen's are just meerkats on steroids . Because only such creature would possible invent this parade of lunacy .Where butler of English Lord ,stir`s his masters Oatmeal with Wellington and say only-Yes Sir,as some sort of Adams character
180-1(33)

(09-07-2016, 12:51 PM)mark-essex Wrote: Strange language is English!

English can be weired, but it can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Do you mean "The Genius" Garry Plummer?

I can't believe you left out

Bob
Robbie Williams
Kym Marsh
Ricky Hatton was a fav of his Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I dont really unterstand this for English is not my native language, but it seems to me most people here are totally nutz .....lol
(09-07-2016, 01:27 PM)volla Wrote: I dont really unterstand this for  English is not my native language,  but it seems to me most people here are totally nutz .....lol

As said above it's just trying to guess which celebrities he will mention in his post match (or even pre match) interviews as he is forever name-dropping - got lots of best mates has our Phil lol.  It's just a bit of fun at his expense Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't believe I forgot Ricky Hatton as well lol
Donald Trump :hayou:
Carl 'Foggy' Foggerty  was also a common one for a while,  

I think it's a northern tendency  to be honest,if you have at any time been within 3 mile of someone worth knowing they  automatically become your 'mate' and remain so for ever.

Bit like Pokemon Go 

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(09-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Carl 'Foggy' Foggerty  was also a common one for a while,  

I think it's a northern tendency  to be honest,if you have at any time been within 3 mile of someone worth knowing they  automatically become your 'mate' and remain so for ever.

Bit like Pokemon Go 

Cheers
Tez

"I had that Snorlax in the back of my cab the other day"

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Phil Taylor at the WorldCup vanJupp 16 3,009 04-17-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Phenohyte