Shot Darts

Darryl Fitton's with storm points
Now that I have a repointing machine I can fit all kind of darts with new points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My Fitton's are truly made for storm points. And they look even cooler with the new carbon-titanium stems of my Daytona Fire darts... perfect transition from the point to the stem.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Look good Buckshot
Stunning photos! Darts do look great with those stems and points!
Seamless indeed and a nice setup/arrows Buckshot, good darting. :thumbup:
They Look great Buckshot. Storms meant to be matched with Fittons . 

Here's mine  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
they look superb. i really like the look of those shafts too. hopefully they will bring out the carbon tops in white too in the future, but i'm sure i could find a set up to use with the black shafts.....dart tart, me..... NEVER  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Thanks guys.

(09-06-2016, 04:14 PM)The G Wrote: They Look great Buckshot. Storms meant to be matched with Fittons . 

Here's mine  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Nice flights, the G. Do you play 26 or 30mm points?
They fittons are great darts mate, they fit both storms and tornados perfectly
nice looking set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Those look awesome! Makes me really want to go get that exact setup....
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Looks Awesome ,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-06-2016, 03:58 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Now that I have a repointing machine I can fit all kind of darts with new points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My Fitton's are truly made for storm points. And they look even cooler with the new carbon-titanium stems of my Daytona Fire darts... perfect transition from the point to the stem.

[Image: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/31639041/...161855.jpg]

I'm not normally a fan of storm points but those darts really do look good with them.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
(09-06-2016, 04:53 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Thanks guys.

(09-06-2016, 04:14 PM)The G Wrote: They Look great Buckshot. Storms meant to be matched with Fittons . 

Here's mine  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Nice flights, the G. Do you play 26 or 30mm points?

I have 30mm storms in both sets of Fittons I own . 
Here is a shot of my 24g Silicas with Black 30mm grooved Storms . 
  Those are his old Winmau Kite flights which are discontinued . 

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
If Target comes out with those Silica storms, I think I may buy a set of these all silica...
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(09-06-2016, 07:42 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: If Target comes out with those Silica storms, I think I may buy a set of these all silica...

Grand idea and the Fitton's in silica at 22 gram as well. :getin:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Show us your storm points fitted Fred-180 355 171,954 06-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DAVEISTHENAME
  22g Target Darryl Fitton mc1958 12 3,910 12-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Last Post: jakereargrip180
  Target storm points Dave91_180 4 1,785 12-25-2017, 12:21 PM
Last Post: jakereargrip180
  SW custom darts 22.5 gram w/ 30mm storm points Tcgtour 4 1,157 01-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Great White North