Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Cosmo's Metric Tonne!
(See, post 1000 is so special I have to use the English version of my username!)

So I am now officially a Darts Nut. And how fitting this comes almost 1.5 years after I joined this forum. Averages about 700 posts a year so I should get my 5K badge by 2023. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Huuuuuge kudos to everyone who welcomed me when I first joined, everyone who's given me advice when I asked, read (and watched!) my reviews, and thanks to Crusher17 for always remembering to tell me I can't play darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's to the next 1000 then!

- Joshua (Kosumo)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It has been great having you around and I have enjoyed many of your posts, here is to the next 1000 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Congratz! Didn't even realize I had 1000 posts untill it was to late Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Actually you are closer to 667 posts a year, but other than that, the math checks out. Congrats on the 1k milestone.
(09-03-2016, 11:09 PM)drolmaeye Wrote: Actually you are closer to 667 posts a year, but other than that, the math checks out.  Congrats on the 1k milestone.

Darn it you have now made me use my 1001st to admit my math is faulty. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

(09-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Kosumo Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 11:09 PM)drolmaeye Wrote: Actually you are closer to 667 posts a year, but other than that, the math checks out.  Congrats on the 1k milestone.

Darn it you have now made me use my 1001st to admit my math is faulty. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NOOOOOOO!  That's what the edit is for!  No new post!  But for the record, I saw the 1000, and it's good to get past it so you can get back to normal posting, gotta start thinking about 2k, after all.
congrats on your 1000th post you DartNut!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Yw Kokomo, put your expensive Cosmo dart shirt on tell us once more how you throw light darts, hit those 26 scores and here's to 2000
(09-04-2016, 02:41 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Yw Kokomo, put your expensive Cosmo dart shirt on tell us once more how you throw light darts, hit those 26 scores and here's to 2000

What else do you expect? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current setup:

:congrats:  Kosumo

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Well done Josh, your NUTZ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Ok ... congrats on your Metric Nutz Josh!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hmm ... somehow that doesn't sound right!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats Josh! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats on surpassing the 1000 post mark, well done. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congratulations for all you've brought to this group. Looking forward to the 2000 party