Shot Darts

Target Tony O'Shea Gen 2, 22g
My last set of arrows for the year, the Gen 2 Tony O'Shea's arrived today - excellent darts, they took a couple of throws to warm up and get used to but I love them

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly just the honeymoon period, but duly christened as well

Thanks for the pictures. I wasn't sure about these but having seen them here I am very tempted
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Yup, will be getting these fo sure! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the pics MC Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
A proven barrel design that has stood the test of time .
Nice darts .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Nice darts and immediately three 180s  :thumbup:  They are almost the Lewis Gen 3 darts without the nano grip.

I hope mine will arrive soon.
Very nice MC1958! I can't wait to get mine. and very nice shooting. That's more 180's then I hit in a month lol
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(09-03-2016, 07:54 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Nice darts and immediately three 180s  :thumbup:  They are almost the Lewis Gen 3 darts without the nano grip.

I hope mine will arrive soon.

I thought the same thing about the Lewis darts. Anybody know if these or the nano grip on the gen 3's have more grip?
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Not thrown the Gen 3's for a while - couldn't put them down at the launch last year - but of the two sets I prefer these ones
Nice darts, how (grippy) does the grip feel?
I had a feeling you would love these, my set should be waiting for me when I get back from Antalyia, found a hotel with poor food, poor a/c and no board. Not a single English speaking guest here and almost no Engligh speaking staff. Thank god we got 50% proof Vodka o. The plane out!
Can't wait to get home
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Sorry it's a crap hotel Chris. Hopefully you've had a good time regardless.

Personally I found the Lewis gen 3 to be slippy due to the nano grip
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

so jealous! Cant wait for mine to arrive! I think I'm going to love these! I love ring grip and the smooth section looks like the perfect reference point for me. Thanks for posting these pics!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(09-03-2016, 08:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I had a feeling you would love these, my set should be waiting for me when I get back from Antalyia, found a hotel with poor food, poor a/c and no board. Not a single English speaking guest here and almost no Engligh speaking staff. Thank god we got 50% proof Vodka o. The plane out!
Can't wait to get home

I already knew I'd love them as I had a throw of Tony's own set at one of the Heart of Darts exbos a few months ago - I've been waiting (im)patiently for them to come out ever since lol

Not sure if they allow outside visitors, but the Turkish Open is at the Limra Hotel in Antalya towards the end of next month - it's a 5 star hotel that does look very nice from the clips that Des & Paula Jacklin have been posting on facebook, maybe you will find a board there that you can have a throw on.
I like the look of them and congrats on the maxes.....don't the remind you of the winmau Tony Eccles dart? I know the winmaus had that awful shot blast coating but to me they look similar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-03-2016, 06:15 PM)mc1958 Wrote: My last set of arrows for the year, the Gen 2 Tony O'Shea's arrived today - excellent darts, they took a couple of throws to warm up and get used to but I love them

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...uruk03.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...rmfius.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...gvy7ig.jpg]

Possibly just the honeymoon period, but duly christened as well

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...zcpocl.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...fgcjhr.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...npjuvw.jpg]

Great darts Mike, Can you measure them width and length ?
may all the doubles be with you