Harrows Darts.

Hurricane Practice
Category 1 Hurricane Hermine made landfall last night on top of my house. We were lucky enough to experience the eye of the storm, unfortunately there were 100+mph winds on either side. Power was cut immediately. Luckily there was no damage to my property still no power for a few more days. I have always maintained that if you put a practice plan together you stick to it no matter the circumstances. Thanks to a well placed led headlamp and candles I was able to work on my doubles for a few hours. Yes I believe I am truly Nutz.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's dedication Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. looks like your about to sacrifice the Blade Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
yeah that's Nutz alright and hope you stay safe! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-02-2016, 05:32 PM)hamo Wrote: That's dedication Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. looks like your about to sacrifice the Blade Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If it would help I would do it!

(09-02-2016, 06:45 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yeah that's Nutz alright and hope you stay safe! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Will do, no electricity and 100F temps will not be fun! Such is the life here in Sunny Florida!

I'm in New Orleans and stayed when Katrina hit, so I know about heat and no A/C, fridge, etc.     Got to be hot and muggy now after all that rain.     

When the power comes back on, you'll appreciate it more and maybe, just maybe, not mind paying the electric bill for the A/C running to keep things cooled down.
Arise sir DartNut!!! You da Man!!!!!

You deserve a rep point....so here's one!!!
I live in Northern Virginia and we're getting reports that the hurricane is headed our way and is due on Sunday or Monday. Great way to spend a holiday weekend. Hope everything is returning to normal for you in Florida.

How many of you have practiced in a hurricane situation?
It's also good fun throwing in the dark then using a light to see what you've scored knowing my luck I'd miss the double 10 and hit the candle and knocking it on floor and catching the carpet a light but I admire your deadication I hate missing practice but a hurricane directly over head is good enough to warrant a miss
Looks like a sacrificial alter to the Dart Gods!!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(02-16-2017, 05:05 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Looks like a sacrificial alter to the Dart Gods!!

Or a prime opportunity for a feline in Stealth Mode. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.