Harrows Darts.

My Darts Buddy
Wasn't sure where to post this - here seems as good a place as any lol.

Just got this handy little lump of ash from ebay for £5.95 posted (UK - not sure about overseas) - for an extra £1 you can have your name or whatever engraved on the back (max of 6 letters including spaces).

Neat little idea, it measures approx 50mm x 50mm x 20mm so small enough to fit in your shirt pocket during match night.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

View from the top - as you can see it has a little slot that can be used to hold some spare flights, 2 brass inserts with a 2ba thread for a couple of spare stems, and 3 holes to hold your fully loaded darts:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

On the bottom there are another couple of slots which are big enough to hold a flat sharpening stone, some spare rings/springs or flight protectors if you use them - these need to be in little bags in order to stop them falling out - I just put a couple of flat sharpening stones in them as I don't use springs:

Here's a picture of the gadget complete with the darts and spares:

I just need to start playing for a team again so I can try it out properly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As I said above I got this off ebay, but there is now a facebook page for them as well under the name My Darts Buddy - looks like you can get mahogany or oak from the FB page, but engraved is 50p dearer (same price unengraved)
Nice holder and neat design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I seen those but just skimmed past them, did not realise it was as well made as that, nice little item Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I like it.
That's a really nice piece of kit... May try to make one myself haha
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
(08-31-2016, 06:39 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: That's a really nice piece of kit... May try to make one myself haha

If you do try then here's some additional info/measurements for you:

- the holes for the darts are a nylon bush inset with super glue and drilled out to 2.3mm, which is apparently smaller than the diameter of a dart point

- the stem bushes are also inset using super glue

- the flight pocket on top is approximately 18mm deep

- the spares pockets on the base are approximately 15mm deep
That looks nice and neat! I like it
Thats cool. Id like something like that to mount on my wall next to the board.
Nice and comes with the "Fittons" ?
(08-31-2016, 07:37 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice and comes with the "Fittons" ?

unfortunately not for £5 it doesn't lol
As expected but just saying to get a response. LOL
(08-31-2016, 06:47 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 06:39 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: That's a really nice piece of kit... May try to make one myself haha

If you do try then here's some additional info/measurements for you:

- the holes for the darts are a nylon bush inset with super glue and drilled out to 2.3mm, which is apparently smaller than the diameter of a dart point

- the stem bushes are also inset using super glue

- the flight pocket on top is approximately 18mm deep

- the spares pockets on the base are approximately 15mm deep

Wow, thanks for the info MC!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Tried to find it - couldn't - do you have a link?  Considering as present for local darts friend.
Thanks in advance for assisting electronically challenged feline.
Lovely looking wee bit of kit
(09-01-2016, 08:58 PM)Cat Wrote: Tried to find it - couldn't - do you have a link?  Considering as present for local darts friend.
Thanks in advance for assisting electronically challenged feline.

Here it is, but looks like he only sends within the UK

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MY-DARTS-BUDD...ofGktUuv4Q

He is also on facebook as My Darts Buddy as well - you could ask there if he posts overseas

https://www.facebook.com/JUSTJONA1959/