Target Darts.

Favorite bands?
Full disclosure: I'm stuck at home waiting for the cable guy, trying to kill time. This thread and my "Next darting purchase?" thread in the General Darts section are my current coping mechanisms for this arduous ordeal.

My favorite bands: Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Blue Oyster Cult, Saxon, Motorhead. And before anyone accuses me of having a narrow taste in music, I hereby already confess to it.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You?

Sounds like good taste to me Berlin.

I like most things except ©Rap and R&B and can listen to Streisand or Sinatra at one end of the spectrum to the Cradle of Filth at the other, with a bit of classical, blues, folk, etc thrown in for good measure. My main love though is rock/metal - some of my favourites are:

Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
Cradle of Filth
Jeff Healey
Muse
The Killers
REM
Metallica
Suede
Nirvana

Also getting into a few of the newer bands like Halestorm, Dead Daisies, Shinedown and Inglorious - thanks to Wyatt at Planet Rock for turning me on to these bands
Another Maiden and Metallica fan here. Im also a fan of ska music too, bands like Streetlight Manifesto and OreSkaBand.
Deine Lakaien and Akvarium
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-30-2016, 06:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Sounds like good taste to me Berlin.

I like most things except ©Rap and R&B and can listen to Streisand or Sinatra at one end of the spectrum to the Cradle of Filth at the other, with a bit of classical, blues, folk, etc thrown in for good measure. My main love though is rock/metal - some of my favourites are:

Led Zeppelin
Iron Maiden
Cradle of Filth
Jeff Healey
Muse
The Killers
REM
Metallica
Suede
Nirvana

Also getting into a few of the newer bands like Halestorm, Dead Daisies, Shinedown and Inglorious - thanks to Wyatt at Planet Rock for turning me on to these bands

Completely forgot about Jeff Healey. Saw him twice in Berlin. Spectacular shows. 

I'm a big Zep fan, too, but they don't crack my top five - maybe because over the years I'm a little burnt out on them. By the time their fourth album came out they were bigger than the Beatles in the States. I can only imagine what it was like in the UK.

I gotta go with bands that are actually still bands and play around me locally.
Unknown Hinson
Southern Culture On The Skids
Los Straitjackets
The Reverend Horton Heat

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Too many to list, i listen to everything and DJ'ing weddings for over 20 years you get use to everything, alot what is already listed here, like to see Jeff Healey on peoples list
Jeff Healey for the win,,,,,Went way to early at 41,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Still going strong,,,,," Sammy Hagar " and the Circle ,,,the son of John Bonham ,,Jason on drums,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My favourite bands are Iron Maiden and Helloween. Sometimes Bruce Springsteen. Sometimes U2. Sometimes oldies from the 70ies , Smokie....

And some good german bands , Die Ärzte und die Toten Hosen .

And when I m drunk .... The Dubliners.....i love them.....although i hardly understand them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dropkick Murphys, The Prodigy, Moby, Ennio Morricone, The Beatles although I'll listen to pretty much anything (mainly 70's/80's). Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-30-2016, 07:23 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Too many to list, i listen to everything and DJ'ing weddings for over 20 years you get use to everything, alot what is already listed here, like to see Jeff Healey on peoples list

Canada knows how to rock. BTO, Rush (well, earlier Rush, some of the later stuff wasn't to my taste), Kim Mitchell, Max Webster, Triumph, Pat Travers. In addition to seeing Healey twice in Berlin, I saw Lee Aaron there, too. She was opening for Nazareth, promoting her Bodyrock album.

I'll listen to a fair bit of different types of music but if I had to categorise I'd say I mostly hang around in the alt/indie rock, electronic and punk sections.

My favourite bands are:

Maximo Park
New Order
Joy Division
Suede
Placebo
Depeche Mode
Billy Idol/Generation X
Clash
Stranglers
Sex Pistols

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Ok, here is how it goes down here in Cackalacky town. You can always expect this kind of fun at a SCOTS show. This has been one of my favorite bands for many years.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Metal and Prog fan here...

The Gathering
Karnataka
Within Temptation
Transatlantic
Marillion
Camel

and about a thousand others...
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(08-31-2016, 12:28 AM)I Dartbuggy Wrote: Ok, here is how it goes down here in Cackalacky town. You can always expect this kind of fun at a SCOTS show. This has been one of my favorite bands for many years.

[Video: https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dxOfv3OtU]

Good band . Glad to see others like this group .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greatest Canadian Bands JerseyJon 38 858 03-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Toddg
  Greatest British Bands Racz3 36 923 01-21-2021, 01:55 PM
Last Post: 055
  Boxers.. Who’s your favorite? Mac-attack99 17 648 03-31-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Your favorite food *Saber* 37 1,158 06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: JamieJ
  Your favorite Movies are ? *Saber* 32 5,331 04-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  What’s your favorite coffee?? longgunshooterzero 49 1,795 04-10-2019, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Shima
  What's your favorite book? *Saber* 23 4,776 01-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Show us Your: Favorite Quotes Cankles of Fury 68 7,946 12-31-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl