Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Your next darting purchase?
I'm stuck at home waiting for the cable guy and trying to kill time here, because when he says "Between noon and three," it's going to be 2:55, which is over two hours from now.

So, what's everyone's next darting purchase going to be? I'm told by a higher authority that ours is going to be some case or another for her, the Target Play slim two-set case for me, some "guest darts" for visitors' use (for that, I think she's settled on some darts from Tommys on Pure), 26g Elkadart Tornado for me (I like my 24s but I've been throwing 26g clearance Nodors very well by my standard, so bless her heart, she's decided I should try the 26g Tornado set), and whatever set she picks out for herself. I don't know what that will be for sure, but I did see her looking at the Winmau Scott Mitchells. 

If she gets the Mitchells, I'll ask if the color scheme had anything to do with it, she'll say no, I'll point out that the dart colors match the colors of her phone case and her 23g Ton Machines, she'll say no again which is where I'll let it drop even though I know better, but I digress. 

How about you Nutz?

Well i have a set of the new Carbon stems from Target coming on the 1st. I've decided that if i don't get along with them, since they are only carbon tops rather then the full stem, im just going to bite the bullet and get a set of L-style carbon stems.

I'm looking at getting a hard drop in case so that my darts don't get damaged when i take them on holiday in my luggage. And while im on my holiday i hope to pick up a set of Bull Fighter darts as i think they are the best darts being produced in korea (which is where im going)
I've got a couple of small bits on the way via ebay, and also a set of the new Tony O'Shea's on pre-order, but other than that I can't see me buying any more new gear for the rest of the year. I reckon my next darting purchase will be either a signed shirt at the Heart of Darts exbo in November or possibly a ticket to one of the days play at The Lakeside in January.
my next darting purchase will be the Daytona Fire 21g lol. I dont know when though
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Daytona Fire DF03s (pre-ordered) and maybe some Barney WCs.....
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
I think I may pull the trigger on the new O'shea's also. It looks like it will suit me well
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Target O'Sheas on pre order and may get a few G2 while they are half the price of the G3
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I don't really see anything in the near future -

If I purchase anything it will be a light and maybe a new better quality surround
Just bought some of the new Bunting 23g 80% darts, John Lowe 25g and 14g hankeys with the mandatory coffin case. Might have added some stems and flights and points to the basket aswell..... Now we wait Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Target Ti Carbon stems,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Waiting on my first ever pre orders. 26g Tony o Shea's and the new target wallet in red.
On a side note, are the pre orders sent out on the 1st September, or are they due to land through the letter box on the 1st , thanks
4mm 55mm 12 gram dart
180-1(33)

I'm saving for Daytona Fire 23.

<Lucas Skywalker>

My lightsaber: Bull's Mamba 97 24g
My blaster: DPC Golden Guns 23 g
My astrodroid (helps me when I need it): Bull's Pegasus 24g
My ship: Short
My wings: Standard / Harrows Click / Condor

My dart collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHdPmnt

(08-30-2016, 07:45 PM)Troll Wrote: 4mm 55mm 12 gram dart
Like this? (Sorry for bad drawing, hard to draw on phone)
i just placed an order from dartscorner for the target rebel's along with 100 fit point plus / target titanium conversion. because i might as well at half the cost of what they are here in the states. These darts are a big change from the 55 mm long skinny darts i've thrown for the past 2 years.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should my next purchase be? B2B180 20 765 03-15-2021, 07:28 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Has the pandemic changed your purchase choices? 4737 Carlin 19 1,050 04-24-2020, 06:19 PM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Car boot purchase evansman 11 873 09-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Whats your worst purchase ? *Saber* 150 42,407 11-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Smiling Assassin
  anyone purchase the Mick mighty grip 25g new release on dc dartsking5566 16 2,509 04-25-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: T.Casey32