Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Some Past Dart Barrel Designs By Me...... Look :)
Hi Guys,

I haven't been on the forum so much recently with one thing and another I dont seem to get on the computer as much as I used to. Anyway I found a couple of drawings the other day that I wanted to/ thought I would share with you. Drawings are back dated 2015 and none of these have been made so don't get hopes up for trying a set haha!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Please note that these are just concept drawings.......... And.... There could be errors on them too!

All the best,

Dan
Love these! What programme did you use and can I learn?!
Very cool designs! You should go work as a designer at Monster Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
wow awesome, wish i could do that sort of stuff too

Member previously known as Daveheald

Great designs, and I would definitely like to know the software used, and the additional toolkits.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

great work! I really like the 4th one
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(08-30-2016, 01:11 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Very cool designs! You should go work as a designer at Monster Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Agree, definitely a fair bit of Monster darts influence there. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I taught him well ya know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just add it to my pay pal account. Some nice designs no doubt. thanks for sharing
Awesome detail in the designs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Holy crap, those are amazing. I'm particularly fond of the third one.

Great designs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I always wanted to design my own darts but I have big problems even drawing the simplest of things lol
Thanks for the feedback Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Always nice to get positive comments back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyone wants me to do some designs I can do providing you can wait/ providing I get the time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-31-2016, 07:14 AM)kamikersie Wrote: Thanks for the feedback Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Always nice to get positive comments back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyone wants me to do some designs I can do providing you can wait/ providing I get the time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have a +1! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I would appreciate if you could do a design (for you, me & all other nuts) since there are no existing 27/28g darts with such a brilliant design. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have lots of darts for sale & trade. You may have a look here and won't regret it!

Currently I'm looking for:
Customs
Target darts: Bunting Gen2 / Chizzy Cortex / Chizzy Pixel / Daytona Fire (any) / Paul Lim / Phil Taylor Gen1 / Phil Taylor Gen3 / RVB95 / Wayne Mardle 501
You can offer any set besides the listed.
Fantastic designs ,but you cant do these bell`s and whistles in custom darts
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A dart is a dart? Reflection of the past Blanton 5 831 01-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  BLAST FROM THE PAST ChrisTheFish 3 434 01-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Interest in cool Darts Designs? An Dre As 2 411 06-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  A blast of form from the past. JamieJ 10 1,217 06-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: JamieJ
  Straight Barrel Dart With Newton / Andy Hamilton Style Grip portsetonloyal 8 1,358 01-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Troll
  A blast from the past neil180 23 3,943 06-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: neil180