Harrows Darts.

Nodor nr-2804 23gr 90% tungsten darts review
I'll try to review the Nodor's nr-2804 23gr 90% tungsten darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After the summer vacattion it's time for a review. This darts are bought by my girlfriend from the Double In -Double Out darts cafe we're playing, but finally after less than a week she realized they don't suit her (she does it all the time :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
. In the darts cafe i'm playing 2 of the top 4 players was playing with this. One of them lost one of the darts so he gave the other two to me. So there will be a comparison on the grip for a new and an extremly used  set. And also a weight matching test for the 5 darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

About the darts:

This appear to be another very nice set from Nodor. And as i mentioned before the fact that they are cheap doesn't mean tha they are low-performance darts but as you could see is exactly the opposite.

Packaging and Contents:

Nowadays all nodor darts come as barrels only and with no brand name on them. Some retailers give them their own names and offer them with a leather wallet a set of flights and shafts etc.

Design:

This is a very well made set from Nodor again
. They are scalloped darts. To be honest i don't love the way they look (i generally don't like scalloped darts) but if you want them to play and not to stare at them you will be satisfied. I have a problem to get used to throw them cause i'm playing with straight heavier darts. But after a while i put my finger just in the rear of the scallop and they started flying smooth. The darts land in a little bit bigger angle than what i'm used too but they feel very nice.

The Grip:

The grip on this set is mixed. In the front of the barell there is a ring gripped area followed by a razor area and then a thicker ringed too end in a smooth rear end. The razor grip is nice. But i would like the ring areas to be a little more deeper cutted. They grip is nice though and the good in scalloped darts is that you can push them in the board easier and without too much grip.

New-used comparison

As perhaps you could see in the photos (black shaft is the new - red shaft is the old barrel) the grip contition of the barell is amazing after too much use. As you can see you it didn't wear off much. In fact you cannot find which is the used if there wasn't the points to tell. This is a very important spec cause noone like to throw a set that changes week by week (and sadly it happens with most of the grippy darts). (in the last two photos the barrel in the front is the old one)

Balance:

The darts are well balanced with the balance point to be exactly where the dart's shape lead you to put your finger. Here is the photos of the barrel only and with short shaft.

Weight Matching:

Another good performance from nodor. The darts weights of my set are: 23.10gr, 23.11gr and 23.12gr while the extra two barrels weights are: 23.13gr and 23.04gr. Thats a maximum difference of 0.02gr for my set and 0.09gr between all of them

Dimensions:

Lenght: 45.92mm
Max Diameter: 7.80mm
Min Diameter: 5.96mm

Summary:

Very good set but not for me. Very nice grip that keeps from wearing off. Not good looking but good throwing dart and at very good price.

Design: 8 (i just don't like the look everything else is perfect)
Grip: 9
Overall: 8

Additional information:

Their reatail price is about 15 pounds. And you can find them with different names:

• Dartscorner: Designa Megagrip Style 4 (they list them as 85% but nodor says 90% Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)
  • PerfectDarts: Nodor Cobra
  • PureDarts and DartsMegastore: McCoy Marksman 90 style-E
  • Madhouse Darts: Nodor 2804 Megagrip
:thumbsup:
may all the doubles be with you

(09-03-2016, 09:55 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: :thumbsup:

Thank you mate
Thank you for the amazing review. Nodor needs to be getting way more attention, their quality is superb. My cheapest by far, yet favorite darts.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
(09-03-2016, 10:03 PM)Gada Wrote: Thank you for the amazing review. Nodor needs to be getting way more attention, their quality is superb. My cheapest by far, yet favorite darts.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Thank you mate. Nodor sells a lot. All the big retailers (and not oly) list their products either as nodor either with differet names
Nice darts they are! I have them in 25g, pics can be seen in the letterbox and storm point threads from not long ago.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

Sweet review me8, and even sweeter darts if they cam in a M3/4BA or even a 2BA!

Put some 'diamond grip' in the grooves for better grip and looks!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice review! Just went on pure darts and saw these McCoys. They look identical
https://www.puredarts.co.uk/featured-dar...e-23g.html
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(09-04-2016, 03:46 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Sweet review me8, and even sweeter darts if they cam in a M3/4BA or even a 2BA!

Put some 'diamond grip' in the grooves for better grip and looks!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you mate. Unfortunately they don't come in 2x2ba.
They grip they already have is very nice but you can put diamond grip by yoyurself in a dart?
(09-04-2016, 05:04 AM)Titan Wrote: nice review! Just went on pure darts and saw these McCoys. They look identical
https://www.puredarts.co.uk/featured-dar...e-23g.html

Thank you titan. They don't look identical they are the same darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-04-2016, 12:00 AM)repat Wrote: Nice darts they are!  I have them in 25g, pics can be seen in the letterbox and storm point threads from not long ago.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The storms look really nice one them
Nice spot Titan, I thought I had seen them somewhere Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review John Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-04-2016, 09:13 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice spot Titan, I thought I had seen them somewhere Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review John Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Darren
Super review. Agreed that Nodor make real quality darts for a very reasonable price. Good job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Looks like a great bargain dart. The grip at the front third looks pretty good too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NODOR 1400 series Dragon NR-1408 24g dart review Ryk 2 320 08-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
Tongue 22 gram dartsclearance, copper tungsten darts, treatment, plus, quick review. Phil D 5 604 04-16-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Mission Spirit 22g 90% Tungsten Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 560 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish
  Dartsclearance Tungsten Darts 21g review Cateye 6 603 03-26-2020, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,222 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 44 11,776 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: robi10
  Datadart’s Pro-Ti 26gr 90% Titanium Coating Tungsten Darts Review copigme 23 6,810 11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 4,022 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Mckicks Premium Gold Titanium 24gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 46 7,449 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Bull's Justin van Tergouw 4.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 94 10,358 04-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Calvinize