Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Revolver Darts
Came across this, https://www.revolverdarts.co.uk/  Something new out there apparently, anyone heard/seen these before or maybe even have a set?
Saw them advertised on Reddit and a certain banned member did a review on them. Seems like a quality dart for a good price.
Seen these, like the line " Revolver Darts are MADE for grouping" lol other darts aren't ?
Most of the darts I buy don't like grouping lol

Decent looking product. I have emailed them to ask about dimensions and whether they will be making other weights
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking darts and would have got myself a set if they were 22g or 23g
Classic straight barrel with a nice grip, not much to go wrong there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's a fail for me on their first barrel; blank section of tungsten with their logo right where I grip the dart. I just don't understand why manufacturers do this, especially where the dart isn't designed for a pro and their specific grip requirements. Just put grip down the entire length of the barrel and more people will buy.... Simples!!
(08-27-2016, 05:22 PM)rich345 Wrote: Most of the darts I buy don't like grouping lol

Decent looking product. I have emailed them to ask about dimensions and whether they will be making other weights

Your first sentence made me laugh out loud, well done  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let us know what response you get from them, please.

(08-28-2016, 08:53 AM)dannyd180 Wrote: That's a fail for me on their first barrel; blank section of tungsten with their logo right where I grip the dart. I just don't understand why manufacturers do this, especially where the dart isn't designed for a pro and their specific grip requirements. Just put grip down the entire length of the barrel and more people will buy.... Simples!!

I'm thinking the same here. I'm a front gripper too, and wonder why they can't put their logo at the rear of the dart like Red Dragon does. I'd be glad to give these a try if not for that poorly-placed (for me, anyway) smooth section.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Time...............#REVOLVER ShowTimeDarts 37 5,598 05-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Troll