Darts Buddy

Corey cadby
How good was corey cadby has a bright future in the game
Like in GC riders of that age at Tour de France -You never will know until it will happen
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm not ready to crown him the next big thing in darts, but his performance yesterday against Phil Taylor was very good.   Considering Phil outscored him with a higher PPD average and still got beat 6-2 says a lot.    He definitely was on his total game in that match.   Now, let's see how things go today against Wright.    

If Wright has issues today, like he did yesterday with switching out his darts mid match, this kid Cadby could easily beat him and advance to the Semi's.    But that's a pretty big "If".      Perhaps the stars and planets are lining up for the young man to make a nice run in this weeks PDC show.
But still he don`t have spot at Pally ............
180-1(33)

Looking at the Australian results, he has been playing very well all year.
The win against Taylor was big, but he also didn't miss many doubles.
Most players at that level have a chance against nearly anyone when they don't miss a double.
I hope he can keep performing though and finish strong Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
He played really well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow he played very well against Wright!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Great player to watch!
Would be nice to see Cadby qualify for the Worlds.
Class, one to watch out for!
If Cadby fails to qualify for Ally Pally, would he still go to Q-School? What do you guys think?
i don t think phil saw that coming,good to see new faces
target carrera 24 gr c4s target titanium/ carbon stems,.target vision  flights
harrows bristow 24gr natural ringed,24g gold
harrows bristow 24gr cocked hand
harrows powerpoint 24gr vintage 1994
blade 4 board
ales and nails,BEER IN ACTION
I think he could b good and could b a world champ if he gets a tour card he could win a few tournaments in the 2yrs n win a big TV major within next 5yrs
I was very impressed with the young lad. As said above I hope he gets to the Worlds
And ,gets his PDC card . Geography might be his biggest challenge .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(08-26-2016, 11:02 PM)The G Wrote: I was very impressed with the young lad. As said above I hope he gets to the Worlds
And ,gets his PDC card . Geography might be his biggest challenge .

It sounds as if he has become friendly with Kyle Anderson, who relocated to Australia this year to concentrate on the tour. If he can do it, as a 28 year old with a wife and kid(s), then Cadby should be able to do it. I realise it'll be more daunting for the young man but he seems confident and will have the opportunity to make friends.

Would be surprised if he's not at the WC and Q School.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corey Cadby in his own words mc1958 6 407 05-04-2020, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Corey Cadby.. impaler1991 3 759 08-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Last Post: impaler1991
  Congratulations Corey Cadby mc1958 20 3,037 05-21-2018, 04:10 PM
Last Post: NickB
  Corey cadby darts Birdy 81 12,863 05-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  Corey Cadby Noj 5 806 04-27-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: The G