Harrows Darts.

Show us how you store all your darts
(06-16-2020, 12:22 AM)italNZ Wrote: My little storage setup in the corner

Hey! Beautiful storage setup!!

what is that first set in the wood block? Looks like Aztec designs / tribal stuff!
(06-16-2020, 01:39 AM)Gooddark Wrote: Hey! Beautiful storage setup!!

what is that first set in the wood block? Looks like Aztec designs / tribal stuff!

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My wife's darts are the ones in the front wood block - those are her Shot Warrior 3 24g made right here in NZ.
I keep random stuff that won't fit in the main tackle box in this wicker basket thing. Hole punch, checkout cards, oche measure & practice rings join what has become a flight graveyard. Any flights I deem too chewed for me to use, but are just about ok for guests, or shapes I've tried & didn't like, go into here. Its nearly full so I will chuck some out soon. Also a couple of sets of soft tips for younger ones, and a set of Harrows Zone that my son uses. Not shown is a repointer as its kept in a draw.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is where most stuff is stored. It was a sweet selection box the kids were given, I washed it out & filled it with darts stuff, didn't cost a penny. It really is sad how much I like this box. You can move the dividers about to make each compartment smaller or bigger. I like to keep 2 fully assembled sets in here, and a few sets of barrels. Enough No.6 flights & short stems to last quite a while (I have a very small selection of others just in case I want to try a different length). Also points, spirit level, sharpeners, broken stem remover (never had to use), trident cones, grip wax and titanium rings.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

When I was actually going out to play darts, my chosen set would be taken in this Target Takoma case. I can fit another set in there but its not secured. Someday I may get the 2 set Takoma XL case. These are what I currently have made up:

Bought a 3D printer a few weeks ago, started making my own stands so my darts aren't sitting in a drawer

Eusdah Old d'Turghent Kapsools - Spare equipment casket

Cracking piece of kit . Bright colours with a rigid and rugged polypropalene carapace with an integral hinged flip top lid With a push to open twin catch to prevent accidental opening. Came in two sizes small or large. and a range of colours with embedded fragrances.
The beginnings of a collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
SUPERDARTS KILLERS 22g

Instagram: toddg.darts
Twitter: toddg.darts
Dartconnect and WDA: ToddG

Just...wow
(11-17-2019, 10:14 PM)Jürgen Pelt Wrote: Finished yesterday my long project to build a proper darts holder/display. Took me some six months of planning, sourcing materials, acquiring tools, googling how to do stuff (half of the procedures I had never done before, and other half not since school) and tinkering evenings and weekends. Quite happy with the result, and how it corresponds to the design that I had in mind,  but even more happier about the process of learning.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Wvx3itA.jpg]

Here is a closeup:

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/APLyL3p.jpg]

And here is how it is set up, everything fits semi perfectly somewhere between kitchen and living roomGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/QwGKcDe.jpg]

(11-08-2020, 11:47 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 06:55 AM)Toddg Wrote: For those who PM’d me, thank you! I currently can’t reply, don’t think the admins have approved my account yet

You should be able to PM now, the 5 post rule is a security thing mentioned in the Forum Guides.  Those guides are linked in the registration process - also prominently displayed in the New Members Area as a sub-forum.  Here's a link to the specific document:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-40725.html
SUPERDARTS KILLERS 22g

I store my collectionGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.ore 
(11-17-2019, 10:14 PM)Jürgen Pelt Wrote: Finished yesterday my long project to build a proper darts holder/display. Took me some six months of planning, sourcing materials, acquiring tools, googling how to do stuff (half of the procedures I had never done before, and other half not since school) and tinkering evenings and weekends. Quite happy with the result, and how it corresponds to the design that I had in mind,  but even more happier about the process of learning.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Wvx3itA.jpg]

Here is a closeup:

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/APLyL3p.jpg]

And here is how it is set up, everything fits semi perfectly somewhere between kitchen and living roomGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/QwGKcDe.jpg]
It look really really nice. Well done
It’s grown......Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
SUPERDARTS KILLERS 22g

Toddg Wrote:It’s grown......
(Picture above)

And that isn't counting how many of those books on that bookshelf are, in truth, secret storage areas. Hollowed out with a cheeky set of darts concealed inside, waiting to be deployed into a covert game.
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

(02-26-2021, 11:24 AM)Ryk Wrote:
Toddg Wrote:It’s grown......
(Picture above)

And that isn't counting how many of those books on that bookshelf are, in truth, secret storage areas. Hollowed out with a cheeky set of darts concealed inside, waiting to be deployed into a covert game.

you discovered my secret!
SUPERDARTS KILLERS 22g

(08-26-2016, 01:32 AM)John_B Wrote: Ok guys I know a bunch of people have a large collection of darts, so let's see how you store them at home. I have my regular case that I bring with me to my matches, but staying on this site my dart collection is starting to grow fast so I'm looking for a good case or container to hold my spare sets and extra flights and all that at home.

Lets see what everyone has! I need ideas

Made this today with two flat planks of wood Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. quite pleased with how it turned outGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If i were a king, then treble 5 would be my throne.

Darts: 28g Red Dragon Blue Fin 2's
Stems: Unicorn gripper long stems
Flights: Anything with a union jack on it
Board: Unicorn Eclipse pro2
Lighting: Target corona vision

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 100 26,933 04-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 193 69,596 03-13-2020, 11:43 PM
Last Post: GutshotGrant
  Show us your 'home customized' darts! TJ Jones 5 901 01-25-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Patrick.B
  Show us your match darts G00dband 103 40,056 08-26-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Curtis8976
  Show us your battle scarred darts Angel of darts 7 795 02-28-2019, 03:59 AM
Last Post: ROKGoose
  Show Us Your MONSTER darts! Mr.K 196 60,885 02-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: BDG
Star Show us your darts trophies or medals Getagrip 78 21,039 01-02-2019, 09:36 PM
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 19 5,203 12-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Star Show us your Unicorn Hero darts..! Tim1984 20 7,361 09-14-2017, 08:07 PM
  Show us your darts with coatings! MauriceDarter 0 919 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter