Target Darts.

What`s Next ?
I have the same throw for few months now ,and It feels fantastic ,I have grip that is very comfy and fishtail is almost gone. What to improve next?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Doubles. You can hit all the triples you want, but if you can't hit the double you won't win. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. You can never have enough practice on the double
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I say... practice your celebration dance

(08-25-2016, 10:27 PM)Jugger Wrote: I say... practice your celebration dance

I am Taylor at that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

May be a boring reply, but consistency may be an element that always needs work. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-25-2016, 10:06 PM)Troll Wrote: I have the same throw for few months now ,and It feels fantastic ,I have grip that is very comfy and fishtail is almost gone. What to improve next?

My first thought was to experiment with flights and stems until the fishtail is completely gone, but you probably thought of that yourself and Titan's answer is better anyway.

I agree with Consistency. Work on your groupings!
learning your outshots so you can play 501 without upsetting your rhythm
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-25-2016, 10:10 PM)Titan Wrote: Doubles. You can hit all the triples you want, but if you can't hit the double you won't win. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. You can never have enough practice on the double

Thats great advice James.