Harrows Darts.

My still small but growing collection
Hi guys,

I started my collection a few months ago.
These are the darts I have now.
I usually replace the tips so just a few of them have the originals.

Also, I prefer to collect signature darts or, at least, gorgeous ones.

I'll have others joining the family soon. I think I'll rest a little bit for now, but I'm accepting suggestions for acquisitions.

Tell me what you think.

The darts are:

XQ Max Michael van Gerwen Mighty Mike Originals 23g (I have just found out that those darts are designed by Shot! and it looks like they are drawing a new MvG dart - looking forward for the release)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Bull Curvex 24g (beautiful dart, but I just don't like throwing it)

Target Adrian Lewis Gen 2 23g Silica Coating (delicious to play, mostly because I am a rear gripper and the dart fits me perfectly)

Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 23g (did not work with me)

Harrows Aura 22g (astonishing darts, just too light)

John Part 2003 Signature 21g (one of my first darts, back when I didn't even know who John Part was)

Unicorn Gary Anderson 2015 Edition 25g (love ir, although it's too heavy for me. I would like to trade it for a 23g, anyone interested?)

Winmau Graffiti 24g (another one I find astonishing and it's wonderful to play with)

Puma King 27g (my wife uses it, ok guys?)

Datadart Jocky Wilson Signature 22g (love that guy. I wanted his dart)

Bull's Mamba 97 24g (my game set)

Target Carrera C5 23g (another dart I kind of regret buying... also willing to trade....)

Target Wayne Mardle 24g (beautiful dart and singed by a great and fun player. I needed to have one set)

Target Distinction Orion 23g (was my game set)

DPC Golden Guns 23g (my second game set. beautiful darts. The grip is fantastic.)

That's all for now.

My lightsaber: [font=Trebuchet MS]Bull's Mamba 97 24g[/font]
My blaster: DPC Golden Guns 23 g
My astrodroid (helps me when I need it): Bull's Pegasus 24g
My ship: Short
My wings: Standard / Harrows Click / Condor

My dart collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHdPmnt

That's a great collection for sure, thanks for sharing
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice collection! The more time I spend on this site the more and more I want to buy more darts lol. If those Carreras were c3's I'd be all over them.

But if you want to get rid of the Lewis darts let me know lol
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Gorgeous arrers mate.

A collection of darts big or small is always great to see, especially when they are dressed up so nicely.

I often find myself liking darts I would overlook in the official manufacturers pics when seeing members set ups.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(08-26-2016, 01:02 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Gorgeous arrears mate.

A collection of darts big or small is always great to see, especially when they are dressed up so nicely.

I often find myself liking darts I would overlook in the official manufacturers pics when seeing members set ups.

Cheers
Tez

Exactly, couldn't agree more.  Some site pics make certain arrows look just hideous.
(08-25-2016, 10:56 PM)John_B Wrote: But if you want to get rid of the gen 2 Lewis darts let me know lol

Sorry, mate.
This one is a pearl in my collection. I won't let it go.

<Lucas Skywalker>

(08-26-2016, 01:05 AM)Great White North Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 01:02 AM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Gorgeous arrears mate.

Cheers
Tez

Exactly, couldn't agree more.  Some site pics make certain arrows look just hideous.

Thanks you mate.

And that's true. Only Target works with nice pictures and designs to sell darts.
And the online stores don't help.

<Lucas Skywalker>

Nice collection mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

nice collection, the C5 look interesting

Member previously known as Daveheald

Nice Darts mate, I have never seen before but love the look of those Bulls Curvex. Very nice looking darts!
Nice collection, you've got some beautiful darts there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great collection my man,  some good looking kit,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Great collection so far

Enjoy
may all the doubles be with you

Thank you guys.
I'll update with new pics as I buy. Some new darts or change something.
I bought some voks tornado points.
Still thinking which dart will go with them.

<Lucas Skywalker>

(08-26-2016, 05:35 PM)Skywalker Wrote: Thank you guys.
I'll update with new pics as I buy. Some new darts or change something.
I bought some voks tornado points.
Still thinking which dart will go with them.

<Lucas Skywalker>
The lewis silica's - rustic look of the tornado points with the silica coating would look good IMO

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Small Collection of Smooth Barreled Darts Zero 17 965 08-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Small Martin Adams collection WhiskyPops 9 918 06-24-2018, 07:57 AM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Small collection Spygoat 5 792 03-07-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  My small collection EdgarEM 19 2,741 08-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: EdgarEM
  My small collection John_B 19 3,094 06-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: copigme