Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Perth Darts Masters
TABtouch Perth Darts Masters
Tournament Draw Bracket

Gary Anderson (1) v Kim Lewis
Dave Chisnall (6) v Koha Kokiri
Adrian Lewis (4) v David Platt
Raymond van Barneveld (8) v Simon Whitlock
Michael van Gerwen (2) v Kyle Anderson
James Wade (5) v Rob Szabo
Phil Taylor (3) v Corey Cadby
Peter Wright (7) v Adam Rowe

Thursday August 25 (6.30pm local time)
First Round - Schedule of Play
James Wade v Rob Szabo
Dave Chisnall v Koha Kokiri
Peter Wright v Adam Rowe
Adrian Lewis v David Platt
Phil Taylor v Corey Cadby
Gary Anderson v Kim Lewis
Michael van Gerwen v Kyle Anderson
Raymond van Barneveld v Simon Whitlock
Best of 11 legs

Friday August 26 (7pm local time)
Quarter-Finals
Best of 19 legs

Saturday August 27 (7pm local time)
Semi-Finals
Final
Best of 21 legs
no doubt available to watch in all the usual places (eg goldenarrows) - tomorrows games start around 11.30am UK time with Friday and Saturday starting midday UK time
I'm trying to find the draw table, I usually use wikipedias but it's not on there yet.  Does anyone know where else lists it?
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not bad time wise, 4:30 am my way is a lot better than last week in Sydney.  Coffee maker will be programmed. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Get to sleep in two more hours ...Goes to show how big Australia really is .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
A chance for revenge for Cadby and Kyle, although won't be easy.

Whitlock vs Barney looks interesting. Depends which Whitlock and which Barney turn up so anyone's game I'd say.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
(08-24-2016, 10:32 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: I'm trying to find the draw table, I usually use wikipedias but it's not on there yet.  Does anyone know where else lists it?

May be a silly question but why do you need a draw table? The draw bracket is already listed in the first post.
I like placing an eachway bet on someone that's NOT in the same half as MvG.  Sort of backing the best of the rest to reach the final, with a win as a bonus. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-25-2016, 10:59 AM)Swiiiitch Wrote: I like placing an eachway bet on someone that's NOT in the same half as MvG.  Sort of backing the best of the rest to reach the final, with a win as a bonus. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So what can a draw table show you that the draw bracket in the initial post won't show you? They are exactly the same thing apart from one is on a grid and the other is a list.
Maybe its called a tree not table. This picture shows what I want to see.

[attachment=9628]
Which is exactly what the draw bracket in the first post shows you - if you want it in a pretty picture then just write the names down in the order they appear in the draw bracket - the pretty picture by the way is actually called a draw bracket
(08-25-2016, 11:27 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Which is exactly what the draw bracket in the first post shows you - if you want it in a pretty picture then just write the names down in the order they appear in the draw bracket - the pretty picture by the way is actually called a draw bracket

I don't need pretty pictures thanks. I didn't know the draw bracket was ordered top half and bottom half, but thanks for clarifying it in a very mature way.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It has kicked off, coffee being poured down. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fairly reserved crowd thus far.
Go figure, Wright throwing with different barrels and setup yet again. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 NZ Darts Masters italNZ 16 903 08-23-2019, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Phenohyte
  2019 Melbourne Darts Masters mc1958 35 1,902 08-20-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  2019 Brisbane Darts Masters mc1958 75 3,482 08-18-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  2019 German Darts Masters mc1958 82 3,809 07-17-2019, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Luca82cb
  Dafabet North American Championship/US Darts Masters 2019 Christian Nygaard 88 4,555 07-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Last Post: SamCarter501
  2019 Dutch Darts Masters (ET 7) nixer55 94 3,355 05-30-2019, 06:31 PM
Last Post: bk123456
  Brisbane Darts Masters mc1958 23 2,477 08-20-2018, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Little al
  Melbourne Darts Masters impaler1991 47 3,162 08-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: The G
  Auckland Darts Masters 2018 mc1958 23 2,148 08-05-2018, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Tlowe
  Shanghai Darts Masters 2018 mc1958 33 3,600 07-15-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Richa