Harrows Darts.

Just ordered a custom darts shirt from Red Lips Designs

Cannot wait for this to be delivered, it's gonna be a long 5 weeks tho. Cannot recommend the Red Lip Designs enough, had a rough idea what i wanted in my head but was impressed with how they ran with what little info i'd given them. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more painless experience and transaction, even when i asked for a couple of changes it was done super quick followed with a new mock up, and when the final 3d one was sent i was blown away, it's what i wanted and more!
Yes they work looks a great,but for elephant like me they would need to use curtains of La Scala to get it done
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks pretty awesome to me, got to be a great feeling to play wearing your own personally designed shirt
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great looking shirt can't wait to see the finished product
wow looks great bet it looks even better when it arrives

Member previously known as Daveheald

Thanks guys, ill be updating this once i've received it, hopefully the weeks fly in
looks great!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great looking design bud...how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Was 68 euro's all in, which i think was great value for money
Great job on the desing, looks the business
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Looks great! I ordered one back in march. Still love it. Cant recommend red lips enough! Heres a link to my design process for those interested in the details and process...
showthread.php?tid=19222&highlight

And a link to my final design...
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/

Hghly recommended!
(08-23-2016, 09:59 PM)18bp88 Wrote: Cannot wait for this to be delivered, it's gonna be a long 5 weeks tho. Cannot recommend the Red Lip Designs enough, had a rough idea what i wanted in my head but was impressed with how they ran with what little info i'd given them. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more painless experience and transaction, even when i asked for a couple of changes it was done super quick followed with a new mock up, and when the final 3d one was sent i was blown away, it's what i wanted and more!

Also we have similar themes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. lol
I won a shirt in our raffle earlier this year and they were super easy to work with. I only mentioned a design and they ran with it. The shirt is top notch

Troll if you want a tent made I'm sure they could come up with a design that would work. Money talks and they were easy peasy to work with

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered 32mm points, what will my exposure be! CalixNL 17 1,111 10-11-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: PREACHERMAN
  Showtime darts shirt Chappers 6 819 02-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Custom Darts Case Maker, LF JayKay 10 35,761 07-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Cat
  My Red Lips Custom Dart Shirt JayKay 15 6,631 06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
Photo Ordered a custom designed shirt JayKay 30 4,474 03-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Last Post: The G