Shot Darts

The Slowest Dart Player Ever? - 1985 BDO Dry Blackthorn Cider Masters
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Watched 1 dart and i wanna punch him lol
I would just forfeit, seriously I wouldn't waste my time playing a guy like that.
Poor Jocky, arms folded... what can you do. lol
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dave Grohl, is that you? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah that's suuuper slow - and how they heck does he expect to hit anything throwing like that looks like an inverted one handed granny shot -

Side note -

I kinda think that Kosumo looks a little like Jocky ....
looks like he is slow in everything he does...bit of a thicko
target carrera 24 gr c4s target titanium/ carbon stems,.target vision  flights
harrows bristow 24gr natural ringed,24g gold
harrows bristow 24gr cocked hand
harrows powerpoint 24gr vintage 1994
blade 4 board
ales and nails,BEER IN ACTION
His Mom was a sloth

I feel like Benjamin Dersch throws slower then this guy.
I really feel my age now, I actually remember this bloke but for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to kick the s"*t out of him then.
Not sure MVG would be happy to play him LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
How many pints did Jocky smash during that match?
Would have been a mess.
Darts
Harrows 21 gram Fire darts.
Winmau 21 gram Hankey darts.

Best leg 501 - 11 Darts

Best finish
160 comp.
164 Dartman
146 Wda

WDA - 3Bulls
Dartman - 3Bulls

The guy worked in a Abattoir can you imagine the horrors he seen? His darts were is Zen like coping mechanism. I wouldn't want to ever finish my darts if I had to face his day job? ;-):-P
Benjamin Dersch is by far slower than this guy...very punchable face as well. Add to that the fact, that i believe he does it on purpose and we got our selves a "winner".

[youtube]https://youtu.be/P4puB2QfEO8[/youtube]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Paint drys faster
very slow player and even the commentator has a dig at him at the very end of the video lol

Member previously known as Daveheald

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rafa van der Vaart’s debut as a dart player Atilla 9 724 04-17-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: mc1958
Big Grin Who is your most Liked Dart Player? caper4g 103 11,096 02-21-2019, 12:37 AM
Last Post: The G
  Questions you would ask a pro dart player sjmattitude1982 40 6,019 01-13-2019, 02:40 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Who is the better Player? Cricket player or 01 Player *Saber* 54 6,061 04-24-2018, 04:18 AM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Two Types of Dart Player davidsproull 15 2,772 04-23-2018, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Baloos
  Unflattering Pro Dart Player Pictures The G 66 18,087 04-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  What pro dart player would you choose to have a 1 hour dart lesson with? kevmode 62 10,392 03-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Last Post: caper4g
  how do i sell my US DART MASTERS tickets? Dtxboost 3 695 07-05-2017, 06:56 AM
Last Post: mc1958