Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Target Titanium Pro Conversion Points Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use these, well the 30mm versions. I love em. Only problem with them (for me anyway) is that after a month or so of use the O ring will get squashed flat and start to stick out of the sides. Also they are very smooth and given how light most soft tip darts are if you are playing on a beat up board you will have a hard time making the darts stick in. I got a second set that I scuffed up for grip that I keep in my wallet for league games.
These things are a godsent for people who like to throw lighter weights or play both soft and steeltip. Defenitely the best conversion points out there.
Yeah they work well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review and a very good product. I was using them for a while and loved them.

By the way, I always had a review request on my mind but kept forgetting it. I would like to see a kind of comparison review of similar products. Maybe similar darts, points, shafts, flight or whatever.
(08-17-2016, 05:47 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Nice review and a very good product. I was using them for a while and loved them.

By the way, I always had a review request on my mind but kept forgetting it. I would like to see a kind of comparison review of similar products. Maybe similar darts, points, shafts, flight or whatever.

Cheers!

A lot ask for comparisons but I really don't see much point in it, if you compare one dart against another then you would need to compare them all and its not possible, unless I am not getting the idea behind it? It may work with some other products though? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It should be darts that can be compared because of similarities considering dimensions, weight and grip.

For instance Andy Smith darts and Terry Jenkins or Ted Hankey darts.
Or you can compare the development of darts series for example Lewis G1 to G3 or Tony O'Shea G1 and G2.

Just some suggestions. Its your choice of course. I can imagine such a review requires probably more time than a normal review.
I think if you was to get into comparing it would be best to stick to points stems and flights. That way you could focus for on for example the strength of a target stem to a harrows stem in the amount of pressure to snap. Put them through some silly Top Gear challenges. When ever you see reviews for new tech stuff they always try and smash them up. Not saying break any darts, but strength tests on other equipment could be interesting.
will have to think about, if I get time its something I can look at Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

These are great conversion tips that are relatively light. I bought the smooth silver, grooved silver and smooth black. I bought the black because I read the black is gripper than the silver. I tried the smooth silver first and there was no need to try the black, the smooth silver is quite a bit gripper than any of my steel tips.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(10-23-2016, 08:26 AM)kungfuron Wrote: These are great conversion tips that are relatively light.  I bought the smooth silver, grooved silver and smooth black.  I bought the black because I read the black is gripper than the silver.  I tried the smooth silver first and there was no need to try the black, the smooth silver is quite a bit gripper than any of my steel tips.

I recently bought a set in black purely for a cosmetic change as the tungsten on my darts has darkened and i thought they would look better. But holy hell they are so grippy its untrue. I had a set in silver that i scuffed up incase i was playing on a beat up board in league, but these black points out of the box are ten times grippier. When my opponent went to retrieve my dart after a bull off he wasn't expecting the dart to be so difficult to take out the board and had to go back for a second attempt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-23-2016, 08:26 AM)kungfuron Wrote: These are great conversion tips that are relatively light.  I bought the smooth silver, grooved silver and smooth black.  I bought the black because I read the black is gripper than the silver.  I tried the smooth silver first and there was no need to try the black, the smooth silver is quite a bit gripper than any of my steel tips.

Yeah I think they are one of the better conversion points, work well.

(10-23-2016, 10:31 AM)JDorks Wrote:

I recently bought a set in black purely for a cosmetic change as the tungsten on my darts has darkened and i thought they would look better. But holy hell they are so grippy its untrue. I had a set in silver that i scuffed up incase i was playing on a beat up board in league, but these black points out of the box are ten times grippier. When my opponent went to retrieve my dart after a bull off he wasn't expecting the dart to be so difficult to take out the board and had to go back for a second attempt Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Wow sounds good!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-23-2016, 01:30 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Wow sounds good!

Well it sounds good but a grippy point plus pixel grip leads to a cheese grater effect on your fingers.
These are a good point, however I used them for a few days and got alot more bounce outs than usual. My soft tips are slightly front weighted which may have something to do with it.
Only my experience with them, which was sad cause they looked great in my carreras. Went back to my generic super cheap conversions, and the bounce outs went away again.
There Are No Heroes, Only Warriors
(10-23-2016, 03:24 PM)Seedykiwi Wrote: These are a good point, however  I used them for  a few days and got alot more bounce outs than usual.  My soft tips are slightly front weighted which may have something to do with it.
Only my experience  with them,  which was sad cause they looked great in my carreras.  Went back to my generic super cheap conversions,  and the bounce outs went away again.

That's strange. I've never had any issues with bounce outs (hope I haven't just jinxed myself for my match tomorrow) What board do you play on ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Volute points mini review Chappers 29 3,150 11-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Harrows Apex Points Review Getagrip 31 2,379 04-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Last Post: FSlater
  Target Titanium carbon stems review JayKay 24 10,363 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 4,925 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cosmo Fit Point Metal Steel Tip Coversion Points Review Getagrip 8 1,406 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
  Accurate Dart Ultra Magnum Steel Tip Conversion Points Review Getagrip 13 1,659 10-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Voks Tornado points review Getagrip 30 14,929 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM
  Target Storm points dog 13 5,722 03-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: andjayik
  Target Cortex Titanium Shafts review Getagrip 21 11,047 01-19-2017, 03:38 PM
  Bull's Fighter Conversion Tip S-1.68 video Review jayouloun 2 1,325 11-07-2015, 10:31 AM