Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

DRAGSTAR Extra Super Duralumin Stems
Photo 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyone seen or know these? I saw them at world darts shop, they are new and I really like the look of them. Thoughts? Anyone have these?

Heres a link to them... https://en.w-darts.com/dragstar-extra-su...esign.html
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll be giving these a go as soon as the replacement tops are available.
They look good but I would imagine they would suffer the "Ally" problem of bending & not returning to original shape
Not for me Jay Kay, I have never been a fan of metal stems as easy to deform them if grouping well. These do look a cut above the rest, but with all the other options we have I will not be buying them. I would be interested to know what u think when u do get some  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I posted these yesterday i think ... but you would have to look into the discussions about the Cosmo Super Duralmin shafts as some members have looked up the properties of the material and discussed it a bit. From what little I can recall, it had to do with the stiffness and ductility of Super Duralmin vs Titanium IIRC.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L style or standard super/pro grip stems Kenny1872 7 647 09-19-2019, 10:51 PM
Last Post: italNZ
  Extra short stems..opinions?? Jimmyp 0 610 05-25-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Jimmyp
  Cosmo FIT Super Duralumin SLIM Shafts released Ancient Darter 5 3,551 05-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter