Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

SHOW US YOU WITH THE PROS
Thought I would have a go at a popular thread and figure amongst all the Nutz on here we must have pictures of ourselves with all the professionals! 

So let's see what you all have and I'll start this off with one..

Me with Aidy Lewis at the 2012 UK Open
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not really one for pics but here's a couple of me with Mr Beaton and another with Miss's Dobromyslova and Hedman

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Finally got them framed a couple of weeks ago and both now adorning my wall.

Wish I had got pics with all the players that night - O'Shea, Durrant, Painter, Caven and Mitchell - but was too busy watching and playing (and drinking lol)
Haha great pics. I have one with Caven somewhere I'll try to dig it out! Thanks for contributing!
Great topic m8!! +1 as soon I arive to home! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Lewis seems skinny Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks mate. Thought it might be a popular one so hoping everyone gets involved! =)
(08-13-2016, 04:09 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not really one for pics but here's a couple of me with Mr Beaton and another with Miss's Dobromyslova and Hedman

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...xqryug.jpg]

[Image: https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40...oodnrw.jpg]

Finally got them framed a couple of weeks ago and both now adorning my wall.

Wish I had got pics with all the players that night - O'Shea, Durrant, Painter, Caven and Mitchell - but was too busy watching and playing (and drinking lol)
I looked quick at the bottom one and thought that was Bobby George in the middle lol
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
Ayup Sidewinder

Not the best quality pics

Shed
Me with a couple at the launch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Ayup Sidewinder

Shed
Some great pics. Hopefully ill have something to add one day.
Some great pics guys. I'll have to dig some more of mine out.. keep them coming!
Nice pics guys!

Here is one with Gary Anderson:

Kim Huybrechts:

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Come on people there must be more!
(08-14-2016, 11:05 PM)Sidewinder Wrote: Come on people there must be more!

Knowing how social I am ,for me to get picture with pro ,I would need to become pro myself ,or become a master thief that visit pro under cover of night to steal their talent .
180-1(33)

bumped into this fella a little while ago. My 3yr old was made up. Luckily he didn't ask him who his fav player was as he would have been told Van Girrwen or Ghandi Arrason (hasn't quite nailed the pronunciations yet hehe)
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martin Schindler Throws Darts (Like other Pros!) jt4527 6 657 09-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  A question regarding the pros. PecosJoe 10 768 07-13-2019, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Pros using New Darts every Event The G 18 2,368 07-19-2018, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Richa
  Would the pros play better if they were in better shape? cubdog 44 6,060 04-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
Heart Pros caves Am@deus 17 3,762 03-28-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: lovejoy
  Haven't kept up with pros. MVG and RVB verified using 23g now? (and update on me) Regulatori 5 1,239 09-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: lovejoy
  The physical height of the top pros.... Regulatori 14 58,964 04-30-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: The G
  Non standard flight pros EastKentTom 23 5,655 02-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: The G