Shot Darts

Bulls Fighter Arrows 18g darts review

I got these sometime last year and I started the review a few months ago but only just got round to finishing it.

This is another very nice soft tip darts set from Bulls Fighter and they are 18g and 90% tungsten, this particular model is used by a player from Hong Kong called James Wong and they retail for 118,000 Korean Won which at the time I first started the reviews was around £68 but may be due to Brexit it is now around £81 - £82!  so a big leap there!

As far as I know there is no UK shops or European ones that sell the BF darts but you can buy them here: https://www.dartskorea.com/product/detail.html?product_no=3799&cate_no=40&display_group=1

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

The darts came in the usual and very nice metal case with the plush and velvety interior.  Supplied with barrels is some tweenie nylon stems, Bulls Fighter flights and soft tips:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PICS OF THE DARTS IN DETAIL:

CLOSE UP PICS:

The darts are beautifully machined once again and the style is a little more like a Western straight barrel one although still fairly short.  It has a fairly grippy ring section at the front but the rear half is made of a very grippy triple ring cut with longitudinal grooves cut into it making a faceted style grip.

DIMENSIONS:

Length:

Width:

Detailed dimensions:

WEIGHT:

All 3 barrels were 10 grams mis-matched, lol! no of course they were'n't it is another perfectly matched set from Bulls Fighter!!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Weight of full setup as supplied:

BALANCE:

With just the tips attached the balance is front of centre:

With the supplied set up it moves central:

Balance with my own medium, short and extra short nylon stems and standard flights:

MY GRIP WITH THESE DARTS:

I thought the darts worked quite well with this grip:

CONCLUSION:

Well as per usual the quality is first rate with these as it is with every BF set I have tried and also another perfectly matched weighted set which is incredible once again!

I thought these darts have a nice straight profile which I think makes it a versatile dart and also a very smooth flying one at that.

I think it can work well for front, middle or rear grips but I seemed to find a sweet spot just slightly front of centre which was mostly on the smooth section but also a little on the grippy part, it was very nice from there although I suspect its going to work well for natural rear grippers too.

The grip on the rear is very grippy and occasionally felt a little too sticky but on the whole with more throwing time it was behaving well.

I get a sneaky felling that this dart would suit me a lot more if it was a few grams heavier, I think 20g would be good but 21g even better and should still be of for most soft tips at that weight.

As already said the quality is great as usual but its a shame the exchange rate is in its present condition as it has put the prices of the dart up considerably.

But another winner from Bulls Fighter and another nice one to have that is not just good for rear grippers only Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary Ratings:

Looks: 8.5 (look nice)
Grip: 9 (1 to 10 Scale, 10 been severe grip)
Weight match: 10 (Perfect)
Quality: 10 (Excellent)
Value: 7 (great quality but exchange rate spoiling it)
Suitability for me: 7.5 (worked rather well but probably middle and rear grippers will get more from it)

Best Feature: Smooth flight Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another quality looking set of darts from Bull Fighters. They really do make some good darts. Great review.
Amazing quality darts again from Bulls Fighter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Really liking the grip on these. Nice review Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks guys, they do make nice darts though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think they have steel tip version out now too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Great work Grip,,,,,I like these alot,,,, 'cept for the price,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'm with you, I want some 21-23gm soft-tip arrows- Beautifully made however the smooth section is not to my liking on any dart (thats just me) Great review as usual Mate.
Thanks Larry! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 13 1,758 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dexterwolf
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 22 10,570 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls NL Dirk van Duijvenbode Aubergenius Darts Review Getagrip 17 1,192 12-31-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bulls reviewed darts index mc1958 12 3,472 12-30-2020, 06:40 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Bulls Typhoon 23g darts review Getagrip 19 3,352 11-30-2020, 03:50 AM
Last Post: nrb1
  Bulls Jermaine Wattimena 22g darts review Getagrip 19 8,416 03-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Roet180
  Bulls Jan Dekker 22g darts review Cateye 10 1,574 05-25-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: italNZ
  Bulls Fighter Dolfin 18g darts review Getagrip 20 20,186 05-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Bulls Razor 23g darts review Getagrip 27 52,264 02-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Zeffer
  Bulls Fighter Hyper Black Phenom 21g darts review Getagrip 11 12,883 10-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Akats