Harrows Darts.

22g Unicorn RVB Hero Black Ti
I got closer to finding the Holy Grail than these but finally manged to secure a set!!! And yes they did cost a few pennies..........
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lovely darts not easy to find
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are really not easy to find. A friend of mine throws these. They are so worn down... Nice dart.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Good find, there was a set on flea-bay that went for£76 not long ago.
(08-11-2016, 03:19 PM)Great White North Wrote: Good find, there was a set on flea-bay that went for£76 not long ago.

Yeah I was bidding on them but that was too rich for my blood. Got these for a lot cheaper
(08-11-2016, 03:06 PM)rich345 Wrote: Lovely darts not easy to find

You got that right. I've looked everywhere for these and ones I did find were being sold for £80+.
Nice score ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(08-11-2016, 03:24 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 03:19 PM)Great White North Wrote: Good find, there was a set on flea-bay that went for£76 not long ago.

Yeah I was bidding on them but that was too rich for my blood. Got these for a lot cheaper

Good stuff once again. :thumbup:
sweeeeet find. Very nice kit
Beautiful darts! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice, that set has been doing the rounds on ebay for the last few months, you definitely got them for the lowest price, in Ray's weight too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
Stunners Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Just bought a set of 25 Gram RVB black titanium darts from Ebay. 
Are these phase 1 or Hero darts ?
I haven't received it yet !
Thanks a lot.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-21-2017, 11:33 PM)Parvez1971 Wrote: Just bought a set of 25 Gram RVB black titanium darts from Ebay. 
Thanks a lot. 

For me it looks like the black version of the Phase 1...
(08-21-2017, 11:33 PM)Parvez1971 Wrote: Just bought a set of 25 Gram RVB black titanium darts from Ebay. 
Thanks a lot. 

These are phase 1. The hero model came in even weights.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  25g Unicorn RVB World Champion Black mc1958 14 1,950 07-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Rollback
Star Show us your Unicorn Hero darts..! Tim1984 20 7,319 09-14-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Unicorn John Part Golden Hero 20g (convertion points) RubennnV 4 1,926 04-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Unicorn RvB Hero Black Titanium 22g RubennnV 15 2,440 04-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: RubennnV